By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Boss Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FF13

Im still stunned that some people act this crazy over a medicore game.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
NiKKoM said:

geez... some people need to get a life...

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT! (Wrestling reference)

THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAID! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

darkknightkryta said:

Wait I'm confused; so the cops knew internal affairs was setting them up?

The Simpsons' reference? O_o

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

darkknightkryta said:

Wait I'm confused; so the cops knew internal affairs was setting them up?

post of the day.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Mr Khan said:

Maybe Akiba_Fan was right...

Maybe, he said he was a japanese expert :P

I wonder where he is? O_o

The Japanese fans must be super angry right now... and this is just a FFXIII version for japan... a game that was released like 1 year ago there and that is multiplatform everywhere else... so... if they care so much about this silly thing, imagine what's going to happen if they announce Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the 360 O_O

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

Lol at those poor bastards that care more for exclusivity than playing the games... what abunch of retards..

I hate that particularly on this generation of consoles, the biggest debate is wether one console has more exclusives than the other, or higher quality exclusives, rather than just playing the damn games and having fun, thats the thing I love most about pc gamer comunnities, they arent always looking at the other side, they just enjoy playing games (well there are always exceptions) and wether they have great graphics or story they just play them for fun....

I own consoles =)

Jordahn said:

I disagree since quality exclusive games such as Demon's Souls, Heavy Rain, and Valkyria Chronicles have been successful financially while considering they sold less than FFXIII combined.  I picked these games as examples because they sold less than FFXIII combined while also being on the last place console (PS3 of course).  Also, these games cater to their fans.  And if ratings are a strong factor to some, these games received a higher average rating per title than FFXIII.  I'm not saying SE cannot go exclusive.  In fact, I praise them for going multi-platform with FFXIII when the 360 version announcement was first made.  But nothing you are saying holds water in the belief of the requirement of going multi-platform when making an HD game.

SE has made many games that failed financially, they didn't meet expectations (but they don't say this openly to the public) The amount of assets  FFXII uses are far more than many of the games you mentioned, with Heavy Rain as an exception (However Sony is the publisher, so we can't say how much is the profit when you publish a game on your own console, right?)

SE is known to spend a lot of money on their games, far more than many other developers. While profit may not be the main reason for going multiplatform, it surely is one of the goals (after all the acquisitions and stuff)

What a bunch of Losers, Now when you actually get to the point of threatening someone over stupid games thats when you know you have problems!!

I blame the violent games 360 owners have impaled in their minds continuing to subconsciously filter into everyday life, unable to distinguish between reality and the videogame universe. Really I wonder if the 360 audience is as mature as what they say

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

Square Enix will go down the tubes unless they drop FF and get back to where they belong, Nintendo and Sony exclusive. DROP MICROSOFT!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""