By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Boss Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FF13

The death threats are just silly, but really now, SE needs to stop lying to it's customers. They forced people to buy PS3s to play the game, basically dicking over those with an Xbox 360. And reiterated it for YEARS by saying it would NEVER come to the 360. 

Around the Network

Nerd Rage!!!

4lc0h0l said:

Lol at those poor bastards that care more for exclusivity than playing the games... what abunch of retards..

I hate that particularly on this generation of consoles, the biggest debate is wether one console has more exclusives than the other, or higher quality exclusives, rather than just playing the damn games and having fun, thats the thing I love most about pc gamer comunnities, they arent always looking at the other side, they just enjoy playing games (well there are always exceptions) and wether they have great graphics or story they just play them for fun....

I own consoles =)

There's a whole thread on these forums where me and a couple others were trying to show how unhealthy it is to get into who has the best exclusives or most exclusives and sadly people just don't get it.  Its built into their personalities.  Its really sad.

BMaker11 said:

The death threats are just silly, but really now, SE needs to stop lying to it's customers. They forced people to buy PS3s to play the game, basically dicking over those with an Xbox 360. And reiterated it for YEARS by saying it would NEVER come to the 360. 

uhh say what. When did they ever say never. It was exclusive in japan like they said. Ofcourse they're not going to say oh it's exclusive, but it's coming out later for the other console (especially if sony paid them for timed exclusivity, which who knows)...

they didn't lie just mislead. like everyone :D including nintendo(though this is a slightly different story), rockstar and bioware... all my favorite devs.. oh what criminals they are. Everyone is evil you know.

BMaker11 said:

The same thing happened with GTAIV's DLC, though, without 360 owners nerd raging about it.  These people are just shameful examples of the downside of gamers.

Around the Network
Bladeforce said:

I blame the violent games 360 owners have impaled in their minds continuing to subconsciously filter into everyday life, unable to distinguish between reality and the videogame universe. Really I wonder if the 360 audience is as mature as what they say

I so hope this is sarcasm.  Its often hard to tell on these forums.

I believe these were all resonible and intelligent responses.

The internet allowing people to write whatever they wan't with no consequences. Well you might get banned.

Who cares FF has lost its mojo with many after that last game.

People need to get laid.

HARD.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Packie said:

Im still stunned that some people act this crazy over a medicore terrible game.

yup...I went there...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

dtewi said:

People need to get laid.

HARD.

So true