By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Boss Gets Death Threats Over Xbox 360 FF13

SE needs to go multiplatform when they develop an HD game. Vs XIII will go the same route.

Their large development time and huge budget to make one of these games cannot recover all the costs with an exclusive HD console game.

SE cannot be exclusive anymore. People must acknowledge this

Around the Network

Damn Nintendo fanboys, they should grow up -_-' I don't see the problem if it's released on the 360 over there. It was released on the 360 for the rest of the world, what difference makes if it's released on another little chunk of the Earth? It's not like it was not expected. It's all business, they already made a full change of heart back in the FFVII era, so what's the big deal with "sharing" now?

This reminds me when Resident Evil 4 got released on the Playstation 2 after it was promised to be Gamecube exclusive.

Wait

Why do they even care? I remember a similar stink over Vesperia's late port; why is this even a thing?

these are japanese gamers saying this.. not western gamers.. so it's different..

if they lose the japanese fanbase.. they are fucked..

they dug themselves into the hole though, they keep demonstrating that they are behind the 360 more so than any other video game system this gen.

mM
ghost_of_fazz said:

Damn Nintendo fanboys, they should grow up -_-' I don't see the problem if it's released on the 360 over there. It was released on the 360 for the rest of the world, what difference makes if it's released on another little chunk of the Earth? It's not like it was not expected. It's all business, they already made a full change of heart back in the FFVII era, so what's the big deal with "sharing" now?

This reminds me when Resident Evil 4 got released on the Playstation 2 after it was promised to be Gamecube exclusive.

Why are Nintendo fanboys at fault here? FFXIII was released on PS3, not Wii

Around the Network
leo-j said:

these are japanese gamers saying this.. not western gamers.. so it's different..

they dug themselves into the hole though, they keep demonstrating that they are behind the 360 more so than any other video game system this gen.

When the FFXIII trailer was released on E3 on Microsoft's conference, many western Sony fanboys were very angry with the "f*** SE" comments

leo-j said:

the complaint is written in english at sankakucomplex. Though, if someone there acually has a brain cell they could have translated it. And it's not sourced. though I wouldn't be surprised if this actually is occuring. It's Sankakucomplex

And actually I'd say they're more behind the psp or DS than any or the other platforms

IM SHOCKED!!!! (sarcasm)

leo-j said:

If people in Japan really wanted to play the other SE games on the 360, they would've bought one already. It's not like the 360 isn't available in Japan. They should go to where the games they want are.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Maybe Akiba_Fan was right...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.