By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Church plans to burn the Quran on Sept. 11

NNN2004 said:

For anyone who think that we muslims can insult jesus or burn the bible i said that you dont know anything about islam. go read about islam and know where its come from and stop your bullshit.

i support this post

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NNN2004 said:

For anyone who think that we muslims can insult jesus or burn the bible i said that you dont know anything about islam. go read about islam and know where its come from and stop your bullshit.

i support this post

Are you allowed to request the murder of someone for burning a book? 

Of not, what are these guys?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-09-13/iran-ayatollahs-issue-fatwas-against-koran-burners.html

TheRealMafoo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NNN2004 said:

i support this post

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-09-13/iran-ayatollahs-issue-fatwas-against-koran-burners.html

i think we both know the answer to that. this reminds me of a religious cat fighting. not entertanning in the lest. i burn your what ever and i kill you. muslims are just playing catch up to chritians and the amount of death and percecution they caused, but they don't have enough time.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TheRealMafoo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NNN2004 said:

i support this post

i think we both know the answer to that. this reminds me of a religious cat fighting. not entertanning in the lest. i burn your what ever and i kill you. muslims are just playing catch up to chritians and the amount of death and percecution they caused, but they don't have enough time.

You have got to be kidding me... Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands more people in the name of god over the last few hundred years then Christians.

But I understand why you took the conversation there... you have no other response. Someone had done an indefensible act, so instead of being a man and admitting the wrong doing in this action, you just point to something that happened hundreds of years ago.

It's small minded. You can do better then that.

TheRealMafoo said:
Final-Fan said:
TheRealMafoo said:
No. I am saying people want us to think it was a disconnected group of crazies who don't have the same drive and determination as thousands of other Muslims. That there is some other reason they did it... there mother didn't love them enough, or it's just retaliation for a past war. They will not say it's because when you radicalize that religion, people conduct themselves worse then when you radicalize other religions.

A radical Christian threatened to burn some books. A radical Muslim shot people at Fort Hood.
If you asked Obama:
"Is Radical Islam one of the factors responsible for 9/11?", you will get a long answer, and it won't equate to "Yes".

But see there you go, that's exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about.  The Muslims going apeshit over the Koran bonfire are NOT all connected to terrorists.  It's not a coherent group or even necessarily shared philosophy like talking about "Radical Islam" may imply. 

Yes it is. There are many many radical Muslims connected to one another though organized religions institutions. 

What do you think Al-Qaeda is? 

Not a "religious institution".  But then I wouldn't say the Moral Majority was a religious institution either - rather a religiously motivated political organization.  Maybe you disagree? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
pizzahut451 said:
Do we even know for sure that 9/11 was comitted by muslims??? There are lots of theories that prove it was an inside job

by CIA Muslims

yes, and KGB americans  *rolls eyes*

pizzahut451 said:
Final-Fan said:
pizzahut451 said:
Do we even know for sure that 9/11 was comitted by muslims??? There are lots of theories that prove it was an inside job

by CIA Muslims

yes, and KGB americans  *rolls eyes*

Of course.  Who would suspect them, especially 20 years after the fall of the Soviet Union?  It's the perfect cover! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Final-Fan said:

But see there you go, that's exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about.  The Muslims going apeshit over the Koran bonfire are NOT all connected to terrorists.  It's not a coherent group or even necessarily shared philosophy like talking about "Radical Islam" may imply. 

Yes it is. There are many many radical Muslims connected to one another though organized religions institutions. 

Not a "religious institution".  But then I wouldn't say the Moral Majority was a religious institution either - rather a religiously motivated political organization.  Maybe you disagree? 

I don't really care what you call it, I am just saying these guys would not exist if not for Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from the foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the creation of a new Islamic caliphate. Reported beliefs include that a Christian-Jewish alliance is conspiring to destroy Islam,[11] which is largely embodied in the U.S.-Israel alliance, and that the killing of bystanders and civilians is religiously justified in jihad.

I think your assertion that these religious extremists would be peaceful if religion was out of the picture is not well supported to say the least.  Just because their goals/justifications are related to religion in this world, doesn't mean that in a non-religious world they would not have similarly extreme goals with secular justifications.  A lot of this is cultural stuff between ethnic Jews and Arabs as much as between religious Jews and Muslims.  And a lot of the violence is fueled by diehards exploiting people so poor they feel they have nothing to lose. 

One difference I can see is that it would be harder to convince people to throw their lives away if they didn't believe in an afterlife, but that's hardly unique to Islam is it? 

TheRealMafoo said:
Final-Fan said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Final-Fan said:

I don't really care what you call it, I am just saying these guys would not exist if not for Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from the foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the creation of a new Islamic caliphate. Reported beliefs include that a Christian-Jewish alliance is conspiring to destroy Islam,[11] which is largely embodied in the U.S.-Israel alliance, and that the killing of bystanders and civilians is religiously justified in jihad.

That quote from wiki is wierd... because it is clearly stated in the Koran that Christians and Jews are disbelievers and so are part of the warring terretories in the eternal Jihad.

The realistic dose may just be that the Koran itself over the centuries has been an enabler, many never mention that after the Muslim prophet Muhammad there were many other alleged prophets who took to editing the Koran with divine revelations of their own. Al-Qaeda seems to be going about it in a more... western way and instead of just changing the Koran they are feeding off of it's intention to keep a constant aggression towards Non-Muhammad worshippers of one god. Honestly the if someone over the internet came and enacted or made clear a belief in the Koran's values today without me knowing that such a thing were involved in the real world then I would just face palm the rant.

It's clear to me that Ignorance in America towards Islam is a result of intention by the Islamics. I've had friends back in the early 90's who went 5%er but they would suddenly look at me like the enemy, years two of them appologized but I made it a point being that I believe in a right and equal justice to point out that Muslims to be specific the Arab Muslim were just as much if not even more so involved in the African/Black Slave trade as the white race. In fact the Arab Muslim in all his depravity would castrate the African Male (man or child) in a belief that their sexual tendencies were insatiable. The issue is that they still do it to this day.

Tolerance... in Egypt it is illegal to make or repair a house of worship if it is not muslim and thats a nation with good relation to Europe and US.

The Conquerer of Constaninople Mehmet II said all those who have another form of worship under him would be safe and may worship what he never mentioned to the world was that their children would be a tax to him and made to serve some seperated from all they knew. What he never said was that if they converted to Islam to leave the taxation they could never go back to their original religion without being branded apostate.

Not saying that Mehmet II was a bad guy. I never met him personally.

I just find that quote wierd because thats not the belief ot Al-Qaeda that is the value found in the Koran.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D