By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Church plans to burn the Quran on Sept. 11

TheRealMafoo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TheRealMafoo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NNN2004 said:

For anyone who think that we muslims can insult jesus or burn the bible i said that you dont know anything about islam. go read about islam and know where its come from and stop your bullshit.

i support this post

Are you allowed to request the murder of someone for burning a book? 

Of not, what are these guys?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-09-13/iran-ayatollahs-issue-fatwas-against-koran-burners.html

i think we both know the answer to that. this reminds me of a religious cat fighting. not entertanning in the lest. i burn your what ever and i kill you. muslims are just playing catch up to chritians and the amount of death and percecution they caused, but they don't have enough time.

You have got to be kidding me... Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands more people in the name of god over the last few hundred years then Christians.

But I understand why you took the conversation there... you have no other response. Someone had done an indefensible act, so instead of being a man and admitting the wrong doing in this action, you just point to something that happened hundreds of years ago.

It's small minded. You can do better then that.

your right i can, but sadly your misstaken about me not having another reponse, because what chritians did hundreds of yr's ago still happened so its still relevant.

the wrong doing comes from the hypocrites of modern day chritians. oh how they forget there past sin's against man kind they committed in the name of GOD! its not to be forgoten less we repeat the mistakes of the past.

we can both agree its wrong no matter the religion!

Around the Network

Christians? From what I understand the first real act of aggression came from the Muslim converts... if we are talking about the Christian relation to the Muslim world.

Since 600 AD Jihadist Muslims made it their mission to enslave, rape, kill, castrate, brainwash and conscript their Christian and Jewish victims. It wouldn't be until the turn of the millenium that Christians would fight back in the first Crusade, which was an act against all Christian morals.

To note the Crusaders killed as many Jews and Christians as they did Muslims, they did not care what they killed the goal was to recapture Jerusilem. Muslims seem not to understand this as to the Muslim world capturing Jerusilem is a Muslim state, it can not seem to penetrate their thought that the Jews and Catholics who share branches of the same religion have and had every right to reclaim what was stolen from them.

You can agrue me on that Muslims had Jerusilem first but let's face the facts. Before Mohammad Islam was a minority in a pagan Arab world and todays Islam is a monotheism that carries it's Pagan traditions that were not part of the original Islam before the Koran.

Islam orginally from 100AD was a branch of the Hebrew word hence why Islam is to serve one god as that is the word of Abraham. It's not a coincidence, as it is also not a coincidence that Arabs had over 330 gods because to the east of the Arabs was one of the oldest religions called Hindu which has so many lesser gods I think there are more of them than people.

In the old ages people would go to the Ka'ba in Mecca just as they do today on pilgramage to visit the gods in that shrine, the issue is that in 600AD Muhammad destroyed the other Shrines and left only the Ka'ba. Before then there were many shrines to worship at. This is me saying that the Arabs were on the penninsula and not in East Europe before the Jews were there as the Herbrew testiment  is very clear that the Jews were there since as late as 800BC, if we go by Kings chapter then 800Bc makes sense but at the same time Kings makes refferences going further back while still talking about Jerusilem.

So the sins of Christians? I've heard of Sins but I've never been one to care about Sins as I'm not partial to a after life. I'll say this about Muslims and Jihadists. A Jihadist is a victim of the greatest Sin human kind has on record, it is a lie to the human intellect that has burdened in a generationally tyranical effort every man or woman that has lived in the name of Allah.  They are the victims of a massive Catch 22 and their ignorance to their own Koran is astounding. Why do I say they are victims? How does this relate to a sin?

Muhammad wrote the Koran out of his own self indulgance, he was a barbarian end of story, he would to relate raid towns on Christmas night when all the parents and children were opening their presents and kill the fathers, rape the mothers and daughters, castrate the sons and conscript them to the Janisseries then have them continue his fight after they had been brain washed. Now your probably going to say no way, I'm an infidel, this is blasphemy and so on but this was done as a revelation as told him him by the Angel Gabreil and was the word of the Almighty.

As a human being the very first sense I would get from that is that it's terrible and I'll run off that for a second, the reason why I used Christmas is because I'm not familiar with the Arab Pagan holidays I just know that in the Koran (Quran) such tactics were explained as right by Allah and were used. But look at it realistically.

In his time Muhammad went against the Islamics and used the name Islam to identify his Koran, when he met with resistance he simply saught his allies in the Pagan world through politics and confusion which then lead to the killings of both pagans and Islamics. An example of his confusion was in the world Allah, which is the name of a Rock god, where in Islam (E)llah is the status of god, both are similar in pronounciation but two different words.

But this sounds similar to someone else in history... oh Hitler, he worked with Christians in interpretting the bible, later on he rewrote the Bible to put sole responsibility of the death of Christ on the Jewish people he then tried good ol' Mohammads trick and said that his cause was Christian but the Christians agrued him on it and that forced them underground, if they were captured they were either killed or sent to concentration camps. ^_^

I wish we could all just get along, I really do.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:

Christians? From what I understand the first real act of aggression came from the Muslim converts... if we are talking about the Christian relation to the Muslim world.

Since 600 AD Jihadist Muslims made it their mission to enslave, rape, kill, castrate, brainwash and conscript their Christian and Jewish victims. It wouldn't be until the turn of the millenium that Christians would fight back in the first Crusade, which was an act against all Christian morals.

To note the Crusaders killed as many Jews and Christians as they did Muslims, they did not care what they killed the goal was to recapture Jerusilem. Muslims seem not to understand this as to the Muslim world capturing Jerusilem is a Muslim state, it can not seem to penetrate their thought that the Jews and Catholics who share branches of the same religion have and had every right to reclaim what was stolen from them.

You can agrue me on that Muslims had Jerusilem first but let's face the facts. Before Mohammad Islam was a minority in a pagan Arab world and todays Islam is a monotheism that carries it's Pagan traditions that were not part of the original Islam before the Koran.

Islam orginally from 100AD was a branch of the Hebrew word hence why Islam is to serve one god as that is the word of Abraham. It's not a coincidence, as it is also not a coincidence that Arabs had over 330 gods because to the east of the Arabs was one of the oldest religions called Hindu which has so many lesser gods I think there are more of them than people.

In the old ages people would go to the Ka'ba in Mecca just as they do today on pilgramage to visit the gods in that shrine, the issue is that in 600AD Muhammad destroyed the other Shrines and left only the Ka'ba. Before then there were many shrines to worship at. This is me saying that the Arabs were on the penninsula and not in East Europe before the Jews were there as the Herbrew testiment  is very clear that the Jews were there since as late as 800BC, if we go by Kings chapter then 800Bc makes sense but at the same time Kings makes refferences going further back while still talking about Jerusilem.

So the sins of Christians? I've heard of Sins but I've never been one to care about Sins as I'm not partial to a after life. I'll say this about Muslims and Jihadists. A Jihadist is a victim of the greatest Sin human kind has on record, it is a lie to the human intellect that has burdened in a generationally tyranical effort every man or woman that has lived in the name of Allah.  They are the victims of a massive Catch 22 and their ignorance to their own Koran is astounding. Why do I say they are victims? How does this relate to a sin?

Muhammad wrote the Koran out of his own self indulgance, he was a barbarian end of story, he would to relate raid towns on Christmas night when all the parents and children were opening their presents and kill the fathers, rape the mothers and daughters, castrate the sons and conscript them to the Janisseries then have them continue his fight after they had been brain washed. Now your probably going to say no way, I'm an infidel, this is blasphemy and so on but this was done as a revelation as told him him by the Angel Gabreil and was the word of the Almighty.

As a human being the very first sense I would get from that is that it's terrible and I'll run off that for a second, the reason why I used Christmas is because I'm not familiar with the Arab Pagan holidays I just know that in the Koran (Quran) such tactics were explained as right by Allah and were used. But look at it realistically.

In his time Muhammad went against the Islamics and used the name Islam to identify his Koran, when he met with resistance he simply saught his allies in the Pagan world through politics and confusion which then lead to the killings of both pagans and Islamics. An example of his confusion was in the world Allah, which is the name of a Rock god, where in Islam (E)llah is the status of god, both are similar in pronounciation but two different words.

But this sounds similar to someone else in history... oh Hitler, he worked with Christians in interpretting the bible, later on he rewrote the Bible to put sole responsibility of the death of Christ on the Jewish people he then tried good ol' Mohammads trick and said that his cause was Christian but the Christians agrued him on it and that forced them underground, if they were captured they were either killed or sent to concentration camps. ^_^

i'll second that

dib8rman said:

From where you get this story ?? and why you related us to the hindu people !!?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TheRealMafoo said:

You have got to be kidding me... Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands more people in the name of god over the last few hundred years then Christians.

But I understand why you took the conversation there... you have no other response. Someone had done an indefensible act, so instead of being a man and admitting the wrong doing in this action, you just point to something that happened hundreds of years ago.

It's small minded. You can do better then that.

your right i can, but sadly your misstaken about me not having another reponse, because what chritians did hundreds of yr's ago still happened so its still relevant.

the wrong doing comes from the hypocrites of modern day chritians. oh how they forget there past sin's against man kind they committed in the name of GOD! its not to be forgoten less we repeat the mistakes of the past.

we can both agree its wrong no matter the religion!

We can agree it's wrong no matter what religion. But we can also agree things can be fixed. If a police force was corrupt and killing people, and over time is reformed, people replaced, and became an outstanding police force, would it be right to treat it as the same police force that it used to be?

If I lived 700 years ago, I would say it's equally dangerous to be around a Christian Extremist as it is around a Muslim Extremist. But over those 700 years, we have cleaned out and reformed Christianity. Islam has not gone though that reformation.

I live in 2010, and in 2010, The wrong doings of both religions are not the same. Stop looking elsewhere to lay blame, and help fix your house. Saying it's OK because other people used to do it, is helping no one.

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
dib8rman said:

From where you get this story ?? and why you related us to the hindu people !!?

First off as a disclaimer I'll say I have nothing against your people, I do have the right to defend myself though and if words are the devices of combat then I'll do so in that way for the time being.

I'll also say that my source is your holy scripture and all the above information is from one Muslim source or another except for the Hitler corelation to show that Islam is not a bad religion as it is the Hebrew religion and in its pre Mohammad form Islam was even used the Hebrew bible as it's sources as Islam is founded on the words of Abraham or the Bible.

Secondly Hindu is over 5000 years old, in other words it predates Islam by more than 3000 years, many Pagan beliefs come from Hindu which is the reason why there is always a relation between the religions, such as the reoccuring drama between good diety and bad diety, the Sun god's son or nephew that would ressurect, the virgin mother of this child, etc, etc. Each religion shares these traits Pagan or monotheistic the only difference being that Hindu is much older than Islam or Christianity or the Hebrew word.

In the times, Hebrew was still fairly new, remember that guy Moses and how he struggled against Pagan (Arab) Egypt to lead his people away from the strife involved in the Pharoahs tasks?

Of course the Koran doesn't strongly refference much of this though as the book is from Muhammad and not the Hebrew texts, most of the Koran would lean more strongly to events at or around 600 AD and Muhammads actions, which is also why the Koran is a guide line to living like Muhammad.

I'm not sure how strong your english is or how weak my own english is so I'll answer you one more time but shorter.

I got this information from your Koran, and other Muslim sources, corelation and quotes from Muslim prophets as well as information from those more studied than myself. Also in modern time Arabs still practice slave trades from Africa so you don't need a history book for that.

The more accurate information is the slave trading as the Ottoman Empire only recently collapsed and enough information exists to track their finances.

Secondly I related Paganism to the Hindu since the Buhdists are pagans so Hindu is a pagan religion. To relate before Mohammad much of the Arab world even cited by the Bible was a Pagan world, even the Koran mentions this when Mohammad reffers to the Non-Believers and talks about striking the Pagans down, while he then turns and clears any ambiguity and calls the Christians and the Jews Dis-Believers, because they share the same religion as the Jews and the Christians but the Jews nor the Christians then nor do they now see Mohammad as a Prophet.

Look at it this way, if the people then could believe Jesus was a prophet or Abraham was a prophet then it brings their sanity into question, it is the fact that the same people can turn and see Mohammad and say that he is not a prophet despite his claims that makes Jesus and Abraham seem even more like Prophets and challenges Mohammads claim to prophet hood as well as the foundation of modern Islams credibility.

The Bible nor the old Testement say that man should war with other men, the only holy text that declares eternal war on all man is the Koran. Mohammad is very clear that all loyal and right Muslims must fight Jihad and release the wants of the earthly plain and fight till death for the word of Allah as spoken by Mohammad. That if any one should go against Mohammads word that Allah would strike them down. I'm not making this stuff up, its from the Koran.

If you want me to get specific verses, well it's not my job but I'll take up the book again and find a few of them for you.

I just refuse to get involved in any interpretive debates with someone who didn't even know where to find the text to begin with.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D