By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Headset For Call Of Duty: Black Ops Wii

In this video, if you skip to 5:30, he talks about the Wii version and how we'll be able to use a headset for it! :o

Here's the link:

http://www.gamertagradio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14799

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's cool. I wonder if it's the same headset that Conduit 2 will be using?

Around the Network

Yea heard that last night. He also says that the Wii version is the same as the HD versions. I am just hoping that they will show something. We are over 2 months from release and we have yet to see videos or screens of the game. I just cant understand why they wont show anything. I am all for the headset. Someone needs to start a Black Ops Wii thread.

As long as I can also use my WiiSpeak, it sounds good.

"He also says that the Wii version is the same as the HD versions."

If that includes split screen, it's on my wish list.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Finally got some sort of info on the wii version.. it took there sweet arse time

Around the Network

Wait, how exactly the same is it? Does it have the same player count? If it has all the modes and the same number of players, it would be the best shooter on wii by far. This could be awesome.

Strange that they'd put voice chat in this but not Goldeneye, considering they're the same genre from the same publisher coming out at the same time...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

Strange that they'd put voice chat in this but not Goldeneye, considering they're the same genre from the same publisher coming out at the same time...

Treyarch has been negotiating with Nintendo since after the release of Modern Warfare: Reflex for a headset voice chatting system, allowing large downloadable content, and patching. Actually, Treyarch are the ones who got Nintendo to allow a headset, not High Voltage Software. Treyarch are also the ones who pushed downloadable content and patching down Nintendo's throats, not High Voltage. Now with Conduit 2 delayed, Black Ops will be the first Wii game with headset voice chat support, patching, and downloadable content. I'm not trying to discredit High Voltage, but really, Treyarch has done most of the hard work when it comes to online for the Wii nowadays, due to negotiating for an entire year with Nintendo. The PDP headset is actually a second party headset, meaning Nintendo actually did some work with it. Mad Catz are also developing a Wii headset strictly for Black Ops, just as they are with the other consoles. Turtle Beach may also be hopping on this Wii headset wagon, but that's not yet confirmed and mostly speculation. 

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

LordTheNightKnight said:

"He also says that the Wii version is the same as the HD versions."

If that includes split screen, it's on my wish list.

If it includes the zombie mode, it's on my GameQ.

seems pretty encouraging that they are pushing for voicechat.

hey crazybone where did you get this info?