By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Headset For Call Of Duty: Black Ops Wii

LordTheNightKnight said:
TopCat said:

The reason stated was performance - but it was in regards to the wii version. The HD consoles are capable of pulling off the whole package.. They have more space, better hardware and usually a bigger budget.

No, because it was mentioned they are not immune to that problem either. So the games would still run even better if split screen was taken out entirely.

I think you misunderstanding something the hd twins hiccups with the engine during splitcsreen are few the wii version would have double or triple the problems (I'm probably be generous) If you don't get that wii having  a highspec developed engine and being able to run it is rarity(due to it limited specs of the wii) and that it does not have capability  run the engine multiple times at the same time(this happen during splitscreen) then I don't know what to say you...

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network
Exblackman said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
TopCat said:

The reason stated was performance - but it was in regards to the wii version. The HD consoles are capable of pulling off the whole package.. They have more space, better hardware and usually a bigger budget.

No, because it was mentioned they are not immune to that problem either. So the games would still run even better if split screen was taken out entirely.

I think you misunderstanding something the hd twins hiccups with the engine during splitcsreen are few the wii version would have double or triple the problems (I'm probably be generous) If you don't get that wii having  a highspec developed engine and being able to run it is rarity(due to it limited specs of the wii) and that it does not have capability  run the engine multiple times at the same time(this happen during splitscreen) then I don't know what to say you...

I didn't claim I didn't get that. I just was going by the logic of what you were telling me. If you had added those parts earlier, I would have known better.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Kenology said:
jarrod said:

Hopefully this helps push adoption for whatever Wii headset.  I'd like it for Monster Hunter 3G, Wii Speak is basically useless imo.

I've been out of the country for 3 months and had limited internet access... did I miss something?

No, I'm just guessing what makes sense.

With all of these new details I am happy to have pre-ordered this game, I hope the head-set is affordable so I can purchase it along side the game. I also hope it is compatible with Conduit 2.

I have a friend who is looking to buy a Wii soon with this game. He is looking to buy the black Wii with one of the Black Ops controllers.