By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 1 vs The best on the 360, UNC1 still ahead?

*comes back into thread*

Whoops.  Forgot my hat!

*leaves thread, never to return again.*

Around the Network

*Reads D21Lewis Comment*

What The Fuck!?

i think you were playing tomb raider instead Uncharted 1 dude...wtf are you talking about?

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

@d21lewis

After reading your (previous to last) post, I have to tell you : you did lose your mind. That whole post is mental dude, it was that fried part of your brain that so frustratingly wanted to prove leo-J wrong that led you to see what you wanted to believe UDF looked like.

Next up for you : Get two HDTVs similar size and compared side to side Uncharted 1 graphics versus other 360 games. Remember to look for different gaming scenarios.

The fact that this game is still somehow comparable to the top guns on competitor console shows just how good developers at Naught Dog are and how amazing Uncharted franchise is. I cant wait until they release Uncharted 3 and end graphics war forever.

I'm inclined to agree actually. Uncharted 1 to this day still looks amazing not just the way it looks but also animation wise, lip synching  and in some ways it looks better than Uncharted 2 imo. Like the texture work in Uncharted 1 seems to have sharper and more refined textures while Uncharted 2 in comparison has more muted and blurrier textures. But then again Uncharted  1 has screen tear.

I don't maybe I've got rose tinted glasses on, I'm going to have to check tonight. And I'm not just talking vs 360, it's better looking than all other games on PS3 bar maybe Uncharted 2 or God of War III. And perhaps Killzone 2.

But what a graphic whore of a thread lol.

Around the Network

Using a pre-rendered video just confirms Naughty Dog are not up to snuff with the real time cutscenes like Epic were the year before. Besides, most/all reviews confirmed Uncharted 1 didn't look as good as gears 1, fewer effects, more screen tearing and no split-screen will do that.

LOL, this thread is legendary. Leo managed to make you all go on a endless search for pics that looked better than UNCHARTED 1.

Everyone in this thread knew this thread was bull, yet they still participated in Leo's sick game. Why? They knew that no matter what they did, their evidence would NEVER be enough, but they still searched.Why? They knew Leo J was just some random dude on the other side of the web, but they still tried to prove him wrong. Why?

Because he made them do it. They didn't enjoy searching the web trying to prove something impossible, yet they still did. They were all pawns in Leo's game.

Leo was not a troll, he was a mind-controller.

Younger trolls need to take notes.

Necrothreading at its finest!

The BuShA owns all!

Sounds like the OP is overcompensating for something..........wink wink

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Sometimes, I'm just thankful to be alive. The weather is nice. Got a little money in my pocket and a girl that loves me. Things have been going pretty well for ol' d21lewis. I'll probably go ahead and......no. Not you, thread! NOT YOU!!

*falls to the floor*

Stay away from me, thread! I...I've got a gun! Stay back! No. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

*dies*