3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (39,497) PS3

4. Fable III (28,341) X360

5. Kinect Adventures (26,264) X360

6. Fallout: New Vegas (17,835) X360

7. Metroid: Other M (13,083) Wii

8. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (12,925) PS3

9. Medal of Honor (12,752) X360

10. Mafia 2 (11,967) X360

All in all, a great week for the Xbox 360, with a very impressive bump for Kinect Adventures.

I want to expand that list to the top 10, from 5. I think Microsoft is going to have a pretty strong software shipment come this fall.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
RaY_Z said:
psrock said:

I love how every week some people come to say how disapointed they are at GT5 pre-order in America, just funny. Look at LBP2, those numbers worry me, that game has no buzz, none.

Not really, its pretty dissapointing really. I've been waiting for GT5 preorder numbers to jump, but they have just been dissapointing week by week. Im just hoping the game will be good, because I'll be geting it for the go karts at least =)

This America's pre-order, GT is really popular elsewhere, if you expect halo, Call of Duty for this game in America, then you want to be disapointed.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

so kinect adventures shows kinects numbers and sports champions reletivly show moves numbers. kinect looking pritty good number wise and move looking bad.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Boutros said:

Of course Reach is going to do 2 million. It may even ~reach~ 3 million.

if you are refering to first week in NA i think it will do 3 million-4million first week

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Wow that was fast!  Its sad to see Black Ops pre-orders higher then what Halo Reach was at that time.

Some predictions and observations.

Halo Reach might drop behind MW2 with next weeks pre-order numbers.

Black Ops on the 360 will unfortunately probably outsell Halo Reach.

KINECT Adventures had a big increase this week most likely due to being demoed in a bunch of major locations across the US.

Around the Network
na buy ithudsoniscool said:

so kinect adventures shows kinects numbers and sports champions reletivly show moves numbers. kinect looking pritty good number wise and move looking bad

Like i predicted... Kinect is something different for families... Casuals are gonna be all over it... thats where sony failed Move is hardcore not casual... casuals aint buy hardcore...

hudsoniscool said:
Boutros said:

Of course Reach is going to do 2 million. It may even ~reach~ 3 million.

if you are refering to first week in NA i think it will do 3 million-4million first week

Possibly yeah.

couple things I took from this.

1st.  Halo Reach is rediculous massive, and I know ioi predicted 100k boost from Reach but I don't agree at all.  Gamestop's internal numbers reflect considerably more.  This is pretty much the first time I've ever really disagreed with Brett on something.

2nd.  GT5 is dissapointing.  There's no way around it folks its being outsold by Fable 3 which only releases one week sooner and is considered by virtually EVERYONE as a much smaller franchise.  Delays hurt GT5 really bad, the hype got stretched too thin over too long.  It will still be huge 5-8 million but its not gonna break 10 million sold IMO

3rd.  Kinect, big sales, Move considerably less.

trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:

Wow that was fast!  Its sad to see Black Ops pre-orders higher then what Halo Reach was at that time.

Some predictions and observations.

Halo Reach might drop behind MW2 with next weeks pre-order numbers.

Black Ops on the 360 will unfortunately probably outsell Halo Reach.

KINECT Adventures had a big increase this week most likely due to being demoed in a bunch of major locations across the US.

About Black Ops, it maybe higher than Reach and Modern Warfare 2 in the same week; however I don't see it getting a similar boost as as Reach is getting and Modern Warfare 2 got. Like with World at War it won't sell as well as the Modern Warfare games released the previous years. That is what I am predicting anyway.

I hope so but people buy whats cool and Black Ops is the "cool" game of the season.  I know where I live people are going mad over Black Ops whilst Halo Reach is much less talked about.

Reach is destroying everything ever.

GT5 needs to be advertised.

Kinect is impressive.

Medal of Honor is surprising me.