By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Kantor said:

Let's not jump to conclusions, guys.

Kratos could be the Serial Killer.

Kratos could be the Vigilante

Kratos could be something else entirely.

Until we know whether he's a good guy or a bad guy, we should exercise caution here.

To clarify this post, we have only Hatmoza's word to go on.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

As I said in the above post, I'm not so sure about Hatmoza. He's acting remarkably suspicious. Would he really bank on the Doctor's protection, on the first day?

But I suppose Doc doesn't have any other leads to go on, so it's not a terrible idea. Of course, that could change between now and nightfall.

Eh, I do it in pretty much every game I play

(I got killed last game anyway though)

Khuutra said:
theprof00 said:

Is there some kind of rule-list or faq on how this works? Godofwar3 didn't tell me about all that.

I, uh

I can't findi t on the wiki, oddly enough

Hrm

I'll keep looking but if somebody could help me out here it'd be great, I thought this was standard

http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewtopic.php?t=6470

The Rules page in the wiki has a link to this page.  That site really isn't very well organized.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS:

It seems we have a quite a few new players this game, so this might help.

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mafiascum04.swf

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
Khuutra said:

I, uh

Hrm

I'll keep looking but if somebody could help me out here it'd be great, I thought this was standard

The Rules page in the wiki has a link to this page.  That site really isn't very well organized.

This is a good page but I meant the standardized order for night actions

Around the Network

There's quite a few roles listed on the wiki page. What are the total number of roles in these games (the vgchartz ones)?

I don't think there are neough people here to fill every spot.

theprof00 said:

There's quite a few roles listed on the wiki page. What are the total number of roles in these games (the vgchartz ones)?

Generally roles are picked to fit the size of the game, rather than the other way around. This game probably has a lot of roles specifically tailored to fit God of War as a setting.

ok so do we have any idea who we want to lynch? Someone who hasn't spoken much? I know we still have a day to go, but let's start working on a list of lurkers and see how they react.

Khuutra said:
theRepublic said:
Khuutra said:

I, uh

Hrm

This is a good page but I meant the standardized order for night actions

Oh, I thought you meant the 'don't edit your posts' rule.  I'm not sure there is a standard order for night actions.  I sort of thought it was mod specific.  I'll look though.

Now Playing

Khuutra said:
theprof00 said:

Generally roles are picked to fit the size of the game, rather than the other way around. This game probably has a lot of roles specifically tailored to fit God of War as a setting.

It's really impossible to develop any kind of strategy if we don't know what roles are being played right? I checked the swf that was linked and there are so many different ones, like miller, teh schizo, the commuter, bus driver. I feel like we need some kind og guideline here.