Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Khuutra said:

No, wait, that's not true. Kratos gets the Blade of Artemis from her, but that's the only time she appears - she has like three spoken lines in the whole series. Odd pick for a character, if you're telling the truth.

She's one of the only Olympians to survive the trilogy. Did pretty well for herself, if you ask me. Aphrodite only survived by bribing Kratos with sex.



(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

                                        

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

No, wait, that's not true. Kratos gets the Blade of Artemis from her, but that's the only time she appears - she has like three spoken lines in the whole series. Odd pick for a character, if you're telling the truth.

She's one of the only Olympians to survive the trilogy. Did pretty well for herself, if you ask me. Aphrodite only survived by bribing Kratos with sex.

I kind of assumed they ALL died when [spoiler]



Khuutra said:
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

No, wait, that's not true. Kratos gets the Blade of Artemis from her, but that's the only time she appears - she has like three spoken lines in the whole series. Odd pick for a character, if you're telling the truth.

She's one of the only Olympians to survive the trilogy. Did pretty well for herself, if you ask me. Aphrodite only survived by bribing Kratos with sex.

I kind of assumed they ALL died when [spoiler]

That would make the most sense, yes, but half of them didn't even appear in the game, so killing them off would be a little strange. And do they all become translucent gold thingies too?



(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

                                        

Kantor said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

How havent we started yet,  the second post in the thread was the mod officially starting day one. He is only looking for everyone to post so he can start his timer.  

BTW, I am here and I got my role. 


OMG! You're right! Bad Khuutra bad!

Kantor I want answers! Why did you feel you needed to change your statement?

I realised we hadn't started yet, and didn't want to start discussing the game.

FoS TruckOSaurus for prosecuting me so relentlessly.

No no no

The game did start. 



 Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Khuutra said:
patapon said:

To answer your previous question: I was just kidding

Nobody has done much of anything yet and this is the first time I've played this game. (Yes, sabby_e17, I am a virgin!!!)

Are you Kratos, like you said earlier?

patapon

Are you going to answer this question?



Around the Network

The only person I see being a threat is patapon. It's most likely beginner's craziness, but I still want to know about the validity of his role claim.



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Im still trying to catch up with the game. I just read the whole thread. Are we lynching on day 1 or not?



Tease.

patapon said:

Everyone, please take a seat.

Hello, my name is patapon. If you're like me at all, you're presently confused fuckless as to how to find out anyone's particular... 'loyalties'. From my understanding, further investigation into these matters result in:

A. Mr. I-Don't-Know-How-To-Investigate. Person questioned finding out more about you than you about them. Worst case scenario: You just gave up important info to someone on the opposite team, nice job dipshit

B. Lying and deception. Trying to be sneaky, you tell someone of whom you suspect to be apart of the opposing team that your with them. If nothing happens, you've got them! But little do you realize that he's REALLY on your team, and now he's voting to lynch you. Nice job dipshit

C. Epic failizm. You post too much, people find out about you without even having to talk. You're an embarrassment to your team (and your family for that matter). Nice job dipshit

D. Option D. (Fuck the letter D. D is a dipshit)

F. Teh buttsecks. My informants have... informed me that GodofWar_3ever is giving out 'premium' information to people who preform "favors" for him. And by favors I mean, of course, buttsecks.

As you can see, this shit be crazy. Let me propose an alternative to all this nonsense. I say we fashion a list that includes everyone involved in this game, (and perhaps a few not involved to spread around the lynching goodness). After everything has been set up, we'll go down the list and lynch the person up next. Quite an unbiased approach if I do say so myself. (and I do)

Oh, what's this?! Lucky us, there seems to be one made already!!!

 SciFiBoy Day 1, First to be lynched
 





TruckOSaurus  Day 2
 





Vetteman94  Day 3
 





c03n3nj0  Day 4
 





noname2200  Etc  





Hephaestos  Etc  





Khuutra  Etc.  





Nikells    





Kantor
   





theRepublic    





Final-Fan    





supermario128    





Silver-Tiger    





nen-suer    





sabby_e17    





hatmoza    





dtewi    





Squilliam    





Theprof00  Day whatever, Last to be lynched
 





patapon

Hmmm... we'll start the lynchings with  SciFiBoy and end them with Theprof00. Yes, I quite like this. Last man standing will be patapon taking the gold home for his fallen team.

Excellent!!! Let's get this party started

To be lynched: SciFiBoy

random.org not working today then?

or perhaps you used a Magic 8 Ball?

Divination?

Tea Leaves?

im just curious as to what form of logic (or lack thereof) you used to come up with this absurd idea?



SciFiBoy said:

random.org not working today then?

or perhaps you used a Magic 8 Ball?

Divination?

Tea Leaves?

im just curious as to what form of logic (or lack thereof) you used to come up with this absurd idea?


I saw the Grim in your crystal ball SciFi.

Looks like you really will be the first to be lynched. D:



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Squilliam said:

Im still trying to catch up with the game. I just read the whole thread. Are we lynching on day 1 or not?

It seems to depend on how patapon answers a question - and a couple more things.

Nobody seems really committed one way or the other.