By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Khuutra said:
Squilliam said:

Im still trying to catch up with the game. I just read the whole thread. Are we lynching on day 1 or not?

It seems to depend on how patapon answers a question - and a couple more things.

Nobody seems really committed one way or the other.

Ahh cool.

Tease.

Around the Network

Patapon, that plan is just crazy enough to work! Or not....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm here.

FYI: Monday through Friday, I can only post from about 6 PM to Midnight (Central Time).

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

My quick thoughts:

I believe Hatmoza's role claim.

I'm against mass role/name claims.

I'm in favor of a Day One lynch.

Patapon is acting really crazy, really early.  To me, that makes it unlikely he is mafia.  I guess Hatmoza might have his first target though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

That's a simple idea. 

hatmoza can just target Patapon tonight instead of waiting for him to confirm anything. I sense the day died early because of this. 

Of course, the doctor would have to juggle protection between hatmoza and patapon just in case he's telling the truth and the mafia decide to go in for the kill. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

As the King of Olympus walked through the halls of Olympus, he felt the conspirators trying to overthrow his rule over mankind. It had always been this way since the death of Ares by the hands of the mortal, Kratos.

The loyalty of his fellow Olympians wasn't the only thing that worried the mighty King of Olympus. He knew that there was a bigger storm brewing in the horizon. He has to gain the favour of his brothers to withstand a bigger threat, a threat that would destroy Olympus itself and bring forth Chaos.

DAY ONE – START  

King of Olympus = Zeus

Right?

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

As the King of Olympus walked through the halls of Olympus, he felt the conspirators trying to overthrow his rule over mankind. It had always been this way since the death of Ares by the hands of the mortal, Kratos.

The loyalty of his fellow Olympians wasn't the only thing that worried the mighty King of Olympus. He knew that there was a bigger storm brewing in the horizon. He has to gain the favour of his brothers to withstand a bigger threat, a threat that would destroy Olympus itself and bring forth Chaos.

DAY ONE – START  

King of Olympus = Zeus

Right?

correct.

SciFiBoy said:
theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

DAY ONE – START  

King of Olympus = Zeus

Right?

correct.

Ok, good.  I thought I was going completely crazy for a second.  So what the hell is up with this (emphasis mine):

Khuutra said:

I buy that. She's a big enough name in the series that fake-claiming her would be fairly perilous. She's probably not Mafia, since she was against Zeus (and if anybody is Mafia it's Zeus), though she was an independent role in the end.

Maybee I'm thinking that over too much. Possible that characters and roles are unrelated.

Anyway. I believe you enough to leave you be for now, barring someone coming up with a negative investigation.

Now Playing

Kantor said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

How havent we started yet,  the second post in the thread was the mod officially starting day one. He is only looking for everyone to post so he can start his timer.  

BTW, I am here and I got my role. 

OMG! You're right! Bad Khuutra bad!

Kantor I want answers! Why did you feel you needed to change your statement?

I realised we hadn't started yet, and didn't want to start discussing the game.

FoS TruckOSaurus for prosecuting me so relentlessly.

I wasn't prosecuting you, I was merely asking for information. Changing the wording of a sentence like you did has to have a good reason, something that  motivates the action. I thought you could be a baddie thinking he said too much or someone with an important role who didn't want to attract attention but I checked out the times of your post and edit and it fits with what you just said so I'm content for now.

Signature goes here!

theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:
theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

DAY ONE – START  

King of Olympus = Zeus

Right?

correct.

Ok, good.  I thought I was going completely crazy for a second.  So what the hell is up with this (emphasis mine):

Khuutra said:

I buy that. She's a big enough name in the series that fake-claiming her would be fairly perilous. She's probably not Mafia, since she was against Zeus (and if anybody is Mafia it's Zeus), though she was an independent role in the end.

Maybee I'm thinking that over too much. Possible that characters and roles are unrelated.

Anyway. I believe you enough to leave you be for now, barring someone coming up with a negative investigation.

tbh, I would be very suspicious of anyone casting aspersions on the alignment of certain characthers, if people suggest a characther is pro-town, they may be scum and trying to hide it, if someone suggests a characther is scum, then that characther is probably pro-town and they are trying to make them look suspect should the person who is that characther role claim, so essentially, what im saying to you is this:

FoS Khuutra