By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Also, can people please stop name claiming,  that should only be used as a last resort to stop people from lynching you.  i dont want a repeat from the SSF game.  Cause if one "bad" person shows up as mafia, people will jump over any others that are just like in that game.

Around the Network
patapon said:
Khuutra said:

Is this how you're going to play the entire game

I just want to know ahead of time

We can make you up first if you want

No, I'm being serious for a minute here.

Nikells said:

Hatmoza:
That's a very bold move, I think you're probably genuine, but I'm not sure if it's a very good plan.
Yes: targetting you tonight would be stupid as you're highly likely to be protected and/or watched however even if Kratos does decide to join the good guys by announcing his identity he'd have to reveal himself to the mafia at the same time right?

Maybe you missed it so I'll repeat it.

Once Kratos is revealed, he'll have the doctor's protecion. Yeah we'll be at the mercy of how long the doctor lives but would you rather Kratos picking at us one at a time rather then working with the town?

I'll be a regular towny. If I get killed after protection is shifted on Kratos, so be it. Having a vigilante on our side is worth it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Khuutra said:

2. I haven't played the first God of War since mid-2006 and Artemis has about three lines in a 90-second scene, give me a break here

You italicized it! That means you thought that point was very important.

Vetteman94 said:

I might have changed my mindon the idea for a first day lynch.  patapon is looking like a good target for a first day lynch.  Craziness like that isnt very helpful to the town

Nice try but I'm Kratos!!! If you kill me, I'll only come back stronger and more inclined to rip your head off.

Off topic: This whole time I didn't realize... is Kratos 'technically' a zombie?

Around the Network

noname:
I can see what you're saying but I feel mass character name claims like that are very cheap (even if it's just Kratos who gets caught out by it.) We'd basically be exploiting the game mechanics and preventing future mods from making cool themed games that actually relate to the theme rather than just being completely random. I'd rather not play future games where Mario is a blood thirsty serial killer and Pyramid Head is a friendly doctor.

I don't know shit about God of War games and have no idea if Artemis is good or bad but I wish you'd waited before you'd name claimed.

patapon:
I like you; you make me smile.

noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:

2. I haven't played the first God of War since mid-2006 and Artemis has about three lines in a 90-second scene, give me a break here

You italicized it! That means you thought that point was very important.

I thought you were fake-claiming, what can I say

Either because youo were Mafia or a very clever Jester

I'm willing to admit I was wrong on that

(Artemis is still a weird role to have)

patapon said:
Vetteman94 said:

I might have changed my mindon the idea for a first day lynch.  patapon is looking like a good target for a first day lynch.  Craziness like that isnt very helpful to the town

Nice try but I'm Kratos!!! If you kill me, I'll only come back stronger and more inclined to rip your head off.

Off topic: This whole time I didn't realize... is Kratos 'technically' a zombie?

I dont know whether to take you seriously or not

patapon is making my head spin. I don't know what to make of his Kratos roleclaim because it seems he's only trying to make a joke.

Signature goes here!

Khuutra said:
patapon said:
Khuutra said:

Is this how you're going to play the entire game

I just want to know ahead of time

We can make you up first if you want

No, I'm being serious for a minute here.

To answer your previous question: I was just kidding

Nobody has done much of anything yet and this is the first time I've played this game. (Yes, sabby_e17, I am a virgin!!!)