By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will PS3 Be Able To Out Sell 360 For Any Of The Remaining Weeks This Year?

Will PS3 Be Able To Out Sell 360 For Any Of The Remaining Weeks This Year?

Yes quite a few of them too 303 52.15%

None World Wide 117 20.14%

Only a few but it wont matter 161 27.71%

Total:581
BHR-3 said:

wth happened to the thread? seems every time i post i a sales thread it gets out of hand i'll just stop posting that'll fix that promblem

Maybe you shouldn't derail them then.

Around the Network
Seece said:
BHR-3 said:

wth happened to the thread? seems every time i post i a sales thread it gets out of hand i'll just stop posting that'll fix that promblem

it was not BHR who derailed it....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:

Just giving up can never fix a problem, thats killing the problem, not trying to fix it.

And please don't stop posting, we have lost too many veteran members Darth BHR

lol, how many threads have we de-railed by going completely off-topic lately Darth? You can't talk! ^^

I'll answer your question then BHR! Yes, I think it will. At least once for sure (Gran Turismo 5 launch). If there's a price cut then everything gets thrown into the air as well.

lol I'm not telling him about de-railing threads. No-one should ever want to give up on posting though.

And he likes MGS4, I need people with good taste in games around

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:

Just giving up can never fix a problem, thats killing the problem, not trying to fix it.

lol, how many threads have we de-railed by going completely off-topic lately Darth? You can't talk! ^^

I'll answer your question then BHR! Yes, I think it will. At least once for sure (Gran Turismo 5 launch). If there's a price cut then everything gets thrown into the air as well.

lol I'm not telling him about de-railing threads. No-one should ever want to give up on posting though.

we need gamers to stay in here contributing I agree, BHR loves gaming as well why should any of us want him to leave??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BHR-3 said:

we need gamers to stay in here contributing I agree, BHR loves gaming as well why should any of us want him to leave??

Pretty much. Lets try to convince him on his wall.

Around the Network

Darth, Darth, Darth! When will you learn that peace making is overrated, trust me I would know I'm Canadian! :P

of course it will overtake  the 360! maybe the momentum will change with GT5, but things might change when Halo Reach is released

jneul said:
Seece said:
BHR-3 said:

it was not BHR who derailed it....

You then? I certainly didn't.

Acevil said:

Darth, Darth, Darth! When will you learn that peace making is overrated, trust me I would know I'm Canadian! :P

I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not being able to play Peace Walker!!! 

darthdevidem01 said:
Acevil said:

I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not being able to play Peace Walker!!! 

Hmm, wish I could send you my PSP, since I'm not using it. Given Ys does launch in like two weeks. You need a friend with a psp.