By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will PS3 Be Able To Out Sell 360 For Any Of The Remaining Weeks This Year?

Will PS3 Be Able To Out Sell 360 For Any Of The Remaining Weeks This Year?

Yes quite a few of them too 303 52.15%

None World Wide 117 20.14%

Only a few but it wont matter 161 27.71%

Total:581
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:

"wats it to you" just asking a question, don't get so uptight, you seem to be a lot more coy about your predictions lately BHR

leave BHR alone, I don't see you making any hard reliable predictions.....

Are you his bodyguard or something? Whatever, don't tell me who to reply to. I asked him a question, if he wants to remain coy about it then that's his choice, I don't think he's very confident with it as a result though.

Why don't you go make another alt Jneul and speak to yourself on your wall?

lol^^ at least he actually contributes in a positive way towards forums......

I have more stickied threads than you 2 combined

lol i never said you did not we all make a contribution i do move articles, bhr does sales predictions which are mostly right. as for the alt account low blow, and i don't need to explain myself to you:P:P

I explained why I contribuit in a positive way to the forums

The low blow was you slagging the site off on N4G and making an alt, and talking to yourself lol. You don't do any articles .. you copy and paste and write threads ...

Around the Network
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:

"wats it to you" just asking a question, don't get so uptight, you seem to be a lot more coy about your predictions lately BHR

Are you his bodyguard or something? Whatever, don't tell me who to reply to. I asked him a question, if he wants to remain coy about it then that's his choice, I don't think he's very confident with it as a result though.

lol i never said you did not we all make a contribution i do move articles, bhr does sales predictions which are mostly right. as for the alt account low blow, and i don't need to explain myself to you:P:P

The low blow was you slagging the site off on N4G and making an alt, and talking to yourself lol. You don't do any articles .. you copy and paste and write threads ...

Funny because I'm sure not even I'm allowed to say why I was banned never mind anyone else....

pretty sure sharing private information of what you say on other site's is not allowed... not WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Anyway what I did is in the past now, and you really should not drag it up when it's not even part of the thread

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

@wolf - i'm not sure,  i think sony will sell 14.5 million ps3s this when said and done

jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:

Funny because I'm sure not even I'm allowed to say why I was banned never mind anyone else....

pretty sure sharing private information of what you say on other site's is not allowed... not WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Anyway what I did is in the past now, and you really should not drag it up when it's not even part of the thread

ROFL, no.

OT: I'm curious to see what BHR thinks will happen on Black Friday

Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:

ROFL, no.

have you ever heard of the data protection act??

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

aww come on seece n Jneul

This is a good week for Ps360, lets just all try to get along

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jneul said:
Seece said:
jneul said:
Seece said:

ROFL, no.

have you ever heard of the data protection act??

Yes I have, and you're absoloutely barmy if you think that has anything to do with what you post on a public forum.

Are you being sarcastic/funny? I hope to god you are ...

darthdevidem01 said:

HOW CAN I, JNEUL IS THRETENING TO TAKE ME TO COURT OVER SAYING SHE HAD AN ALT ACCOUNT!!!!!

ugh shit, the legal costs, how am I gonna be able to feed my kitty's

Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:

HOW CAN I, JNEUL IS THRETENING TO TAKE ME TO COURT OVER SAYING SHE HAD AN ALT ACCOUNT!!!!!

lol if you said dogs there I'd be ready to to fight for you just so dogs wouldn't starve.

Now cats starving, thats kinda sad {SHAKES HEAD VIGOROUSLY}

NO dogs best!!! Dogs FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:

how was mentioning the data protection act  a threat??

anyway i am ending this here it was not a threat i just don't think ti's right to share what other people say on other site's without their permission, and maybe i'm wrong, because at least i admt i'm never 100% right:):)

PS VITA = LIFE