By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA : Lots of available Wii ?

omg. I havent found anythign worth saying anything about.

I dont think there have been that many Wii shipments in March. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

1/11 at zip 48423.

Was 0/11 a few days ago. :o 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Kwaad said:

Your orginal statement was not worded as opinion. 

"As there have been almost ***ZERO*** Wii shipments in March."

At least have the balls to admit when you are in the wrong. It just makes you sound even more pathetic when you won't even face up to your own words. 

13 % availability??

IT'S THE END OF NINTENDO!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

FishyJoe said:
Kwaad said:

Your orginal statement was not worded as opinion.

"As there have been almost ***ZERO*** Wii shipments in March."

At least have the balls to admit when you are in the wrong. It just makes you sound even more pathetic when you won't even face up to your own words.

*shrug* well i read his post i thought he's being sarcastic. 

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

I dont mean litterally zero. But it wouldnt suprise me with the GameStop fisaco, if the shipments have been dropped signifigantly over March.

There is no reason why I didnt see one last month. I'm always in wal-mart, and I'm always looking at them. I havent checked to see if it was in with this batch, but I'll try to check in on tuesday at about 2pm. :P

I'm not being serious about the PS3 outselling the Wii. If the PS3 outsells the Wii it is because nintendo stopped shipping units.

However I would expect it could get close. (250,000 wii, and like 175,000 ps3) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Beats me, I sure can't tell. No smileys or anything.

Kwaad said:

I dont mean litterally zero. But it wouldnt suprise me with the GameStop fisaco, if the shipments have been dropped signifigantly over March.

There is no reason why I didnt see one last month. I'm always in wal-mart, and I'm always looking at them. I havent checked to see if it was in with this batch, but I'll try to check in on tuesday at about 2pm. :P

I'm not being serious about the PS3 outselling the Wii. If the PS3 outsells the Wii it is because nintendo stopped shipping units.

However I would expect it could get close. (250,000 wii, and like 175,000 ps3) 

If Nintendo doesn't pass 300k, when they did in februari and Marsh is a 5 weeks NPD period, I could agree that the shipments have gone down. The same can be said about PS3 if it isn't selling at least 20% more than last month, it is in serious trouble. (ecspecially with Motorstorm etc coming out.)

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

wow !

What's wrong with Ninty ?

According  wiitrack.com, amazon.com hasn't received wii since 13 days ! 

http://wiitracker.com/

I saw like 8 in my local Wal-mart last night.