By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA 5 revealed very soon ?

leo-j said:

I don't care for "GTA V" I hope to a lot of things that it isn't liberty city again, but a more robust and diverse setting, with none of that hip hop themed crap we had in SAN ANDREAS.

Just a regular life as a regular person! Re made into a GTA game with WAYY better visuals than GTA IV, because GTA IV looks like a shit stain.

I couldn't disagree more, and if you disliked San Andreas - GTA just isn't for you.

And GTA4 looked good visually!

Although not many people realise it San Andreas is basically just Tupac vs Biggie with a twist!

Around the Network

I wan't to see Rockstar make fun of Europe for once. Its fun to laugh at Americas culture, but we need something fresh.

They should have called red dead redemption: GTH

Grand Theft Horse =P

just kidding..

mM

the sooner the better, GTAIV was utterly useless, i spit on it and curse its name a 1000 and 1000 times again

Monorojo said:

Chances this is on Wii or Wii 2?

I'd love to see that myself but little hope it'll happen. 

Around the Network

I'm not too interested in GTA anymore, sometimes it works, and sometimes it really dosent, imo. but i think they should really focus on somewhere other than america this time, the obvious choice would be europe, but i think other places like tokyo or rio offer great backdrops for that kind of game, stuff that hasent been dont before, etc.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

A Bad Clown said:

Late, they released a wild west themed GTA. I think it was called Red Dead Redemption...

Yeah but that was a a different developer.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I hope so ! Maybe at Gamescon ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Gamescom reveal at all. Probably to release sometime next year.

Would be a big shocker if it was set to release this year though