By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Official Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty thread!

Just got mine from Amazon and installed, though won't be able to play for another 3-ish hours.  ;_;

Funny thing, I installed it and went to activate it and it said "The authentication key you entered cannot be claimed".  I didn't know if my CD key had already been taken or what and started panicking.  I entered it several times and nothing!

I noticed the first letter looked a little funny and thought that was it, I thought it had to be an A or an R and tried both with no luck.  I searched around and apparently that letter I thought was an A or R was actually an H and a lot of people were having the same problem I did.

The g on Wings of Liberty covers up the first letter perfectly so it looks like an A or R, not-so-much an H.  -_-

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Just got mine from Amazon and installed, though won't be able to play for another 3-ish hours.  ;_;

Funny thing, I installed it and went to activate it and it said "The authentication key you entered cannot be claimed".  I didn't know if my CD key had already been taken or what and started panicking.  I entered it several times and nothing!

I noticed the first letter looked a little funny and thought that was it, I thought it had to be an A or an R and tried both with no luck.  I searched around and apparently that letter I thought was an A or R was actually an H and a lot of people were having the same problem I did.

The g on Wings of Liberty covers up the first letter perfectly so it looks like an A or R, not-so-much an H.  -_-

I heard some of my friends were having problems with their keys. But I was lucky enough not to have an H.

That campaign is so awesome! The "menus" after missions remind me a lot of Wing Commander. Also reminds me of good games... Just like in the good ol' days, eh?

Oh yeah, my username is Mups (114), add me!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

LOL

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

^ WHAT!? 24855 days wait to get the bloody thing activated? People must be spamming the shit outta Battlenet or the server sucks...

Anyway, getting a copy tomorrow night!!!

Around the Network

Oh man, Lost Viking is just awesome by the way.

This game has everything!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Been playing the singleplayer... I came... that is all

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I've played only singleplayer so far. I'm on my 14th mission.

The game is amazing. The variety of missions, the layout, the new units, etc. Some of the dialogue is a bit cheesy at time, but that's easily overlooked.

Going to try some multiplayer tomorrow.

EDIT double post.

pearljammer said:

I've played only singleplayer so far. I'm on my 14th mission.

The game is amazing. The variety of missions, the layout, the new units, etc. Some of the dialogue is a bit cheesy at time, but that's easily overlooked.

Gonna try some multiplayer tomorrow.

Yeah the dialogue is cheesy, tbut thats the only criticism I have. The story mode is overall a very awesome adition (I can only imagine the insights it'll give to the protoss and zerg in the expansions) and the level design and the subtle non-linearity is well done.

Everything about this games single player is well designed and considered (sans the dialogue). Not touching multiplayer until I've won the campaign.