By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Takes Off the Gloves, Unleashes Comparison Chart!

honestly, this graph is far more accurate and fair than MS' was.

Most of the things on this graph are just to clarify how wrong MS' graph was, ie: claiming move had no microphone, among other things.

All this graph seems to show is Move has at least all the things that Kinect and wii have, from a hardware aspect.

The only pros they push over kinect are having buttons, vibration,

and the only pros they push over wii are resolution, rechargeable controllers, and a camera.

It's really not all that crazy of a graph guys. It's pretty down to earth, with a slight bias on resolution and buttons, the latter of which I can completely agree with. Seriously, kinect is going to be incapable of a game requiring more than 5-6 actions unless it involves making shaped gestures with your hand like in black&white, which would still be more than possible on the ps3. Otherwise, just imagine an FPS. How do you reload? How do you throw a grenade? How do you hug a wall? How do you run instead of walk? It just doesn't fit with certain types of games which I'm sure the gamers are interested in knowing. Buttons are relevant. I'm not saying MS games couldn't make it work with different types of games. I'm saying it's logical to have in the graph, but still slightly biased.

MS' graph is in outer-space with blatant lies.

That is, if either of these graphs are even made by their respective companies.

Around the Network

I have a better "chart" than all those others.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Jay520 said:

Watching you guys arguing back and forth is hilarious.

Agreed, it's crazy that these charts are actually taken seriously. People would probably be better off getting an extra job with the time they put into these discussions, then they could just buy al three consoles from the money they make with that...

selnor said:

lol. The one only thing they should have left off. But you guys need something to be angry at. As Sony's answer is a poor, non priced non relevant desperate act.

So your defense of an extremely pathetic and desperate graph is "this is pathetic and desperate too?" I'm thinking your defense here is pathetic and desperate as well, a lot of that is going on around here it seems.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Someone gotta make a Wii chart, cuz I doubt Nintendo will.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

That's probably the best (or at least wittiest) chart I've ever seen. Absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for posting that!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

A Bad Clown said:

LOL! loved it!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Move seems really good in comparison to the wii. Too different to connect to compare.

woah, this thread gettin a little out of hand...

HEY LOOK, A COMPANY IS TRYING TO MAKE ITS PRODUCT LOOK BETTER THAN THE ONES OF THEIR RIVALS - that's a first, let's all hate sony. *Spits on my PS3*

See, this is the problem with me reading this kind of threads - it awakes the sleeping fanboy inside of me. When I see someone taking advantage of a Christmas 360 bundle that included two multiplatform games that really aren't worthy of buying in a completely sad and biased attempt to respond at Sony's comparision chart that is nothing less than a good idea to show to the casual consumer that the 360 WAS sold in pieces (they gave you a headset that's useless unless you either own End War or if you go spend 100$ on a Wi-fi and 50$ on Live in order to play Online games), I get frustrated. No idea why...

Oh, and buttons are important lol