By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How come Nintendo never warned us about this for the Wii?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku on camera?

XD

Around the Network

Wonder if its works with other breeds? *looks at her chocolate lab* Lol

(Awww guys, don't pick on Soriku.)

I think it's the best thing on the internet.

He goes from gaming to screaming to laughing to trying to game some more, then he falls over and then he ROLLS OVER TO ACCEPT IT.

Then and only then do the parents stop recording, when they found out their son was a willing participant in dogsex.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

This video made my day!... Heh, morning! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

1 week earlier... knock at the door...

(Posted by kdog96 at the link)

ROFL

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

Clearly staged, but still funny.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

What?  That new rubber sleeve for the remote doesn't do it for you?  :P

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Nighteyes_1981 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

What?  That new rubber sleeve for the remote doesn't do it for you?  :P

But this way I can still play the game. Though the rumble setting for the wiimote is heaven I'm told.

Wow...

a.l.e.x59 said:
Wow...

I think we broke his head.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.