By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How come Nintendo never warned us about this for the Wii?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Nighteyes_1981 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

What?  That new rubber sleeve for the remote doesn't do it for you?  :P

But this way I can still play the game. Though the rumble setting for the wiimote is heaven I'm told.

it doesn't really rumble, its more of a vibration.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

This is wrong in so many ways. I would laugh, but then I think that you not really joking around.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Rumble, Vibration, it's all good. Still I don't think I'd ever subject a wiimote to that.

NSFW

That's just wrong 8*>

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

You shouldn't be playing your Wii at work anyway

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Nighteyes_1981 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

What?  That new rubber sleeve for the remote doesn't do it for you?  :P

But this way I can still play the game. Though the rumble setting for the wiimote is heaven I'm told.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hta22YE4iLk

Just for you lmao. 

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Wow... what a... that was... youch...

Ah hah, touché...

who wants to bet that girl gamer elite is a 60 year old man?