By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How come Nintendo never warned us about this for the Wii?

The kid loved it, he was screaming for more.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

says I need to sign in to see it, is it that dumb video of the couple getting frisky with the wiimote?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
says I need to sign in to see it, is it that dumb video of the couple getting frisky with the wiimote?

Probably the same one.  I always thought it was lame but after what you said it suddenly got funny.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Yeah it is lame. -10 points for no dog.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
who wants to bet that girl gamer elite is a 60 year old man?

Don't make me swat you with my walker.

Around the Network
Rubang B said:
I think it's the best thing on the internet.

He goes from gaming to screaming to laughing to trying to game some more, then he falls over and then he ROLLS OVER TO ACCEPT IT.

Then and only then do the parents stop recording, when they found out their son was a willing participant in dogsex.
I'm going to say it was a brother recording and not a parent.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Girl Gamer Elite said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

go ahead, i'm not stopping you.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

go ahead, i'm not stopping you.

This is getting far past creepy.

naznatips said:
Clearly staged, but still funny.

why so?

the chances of this being filmed is obviously very low... but other than that, how is clear that it's staged?  they would actually need to train the dog to do this, and i don't know how easy or hard it is to actually train an animal something like that.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
A Golden Retriever suddenly became the must have peripheral for girls on the Wii.

... that is so so so so so so so so very wrong.  So very very very very very very very wrong.  This thread should really be off topic.  This whole thing is just wrong.

... wrong.