By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How come Nintendo never warned us about this for the Wii?

Lingyis said:
naznatips said:
Clearly staged, but still funny.

why so?

the chances of this being filmed is obviously very low... but other than that, how is clear that it's staged? they would actually need to train the dog to do this, and i don't know how easy or hard it is to actually train an animal something like that.

Let's accept the facts: Dogs don't need a lot of inspiration to get in the mood.

Around the Network
fazz said:
Lingyis said:
naznatips said:

why so?

the chances of this being filmed is obviously very low... but other than that, how is clear that it's staged? they would actually need to train the dog to do this, and i don't know how easy or hard it is to actually train an animal something like that.

Let's accept the facts: Dogs don't need a lot of inspiration to get in the mood.

Exactly.  Getting the dog to do it was easy, and the kid is an awful actor.  Come on.  Screaming help?  Not putting down the controller?  He could have pushed the dog off easily.  I seriously doubt he usually plays his Wii with his head over an otomon and his ass in the air either.  Many many male dogs will mount anything that bends over, and they just happen to be filming at the time? Who the hell randomly films their kid playing Medal of Honor.  Especially when he's playing with his ass in the air...

Again, clearly staged, but that doesn't keep it from being funny. 

fazz said:
Lingyis said:
naznatips said:

why so?

yeah, my dog humped stuff like crazy when we first got it.

naznatips said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
who wants to bet that girl gamer elite is a 60 year old man?

Don't make me swat you with my walker.

go ahead, i'm not stopping you.

This is getting far past creepy.

You know what's coming.

whats coming?

Around the Network

LOL !!!! That was one of the funniest thing I see. The dog though that boy was a bitch wanting for sex... hahahahaha

breadie said:
LOL !!!! That was one of the funniest thing I see. The dog though that boy was a bitch wanting for sex... hahahahaha

Thanks for pointing that out, most of us missed that part :P

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Haha, that was so messed up, funny though.

PC Gamer
naznatips said:
fazz said:
Lingyis said:
naznatips said:

why so?

Exactly. Getting the dog to do it was easy, and the kid is an awful actor. Come on. Screaming help? Not putting down the controller? He could have pushed the dog off easily. I seriously doubt he usually plays his Wii with his head over an otomon and his ass in the air either. Many many male dogs will mount anything that bends over, and they just happen to be filming at the time? Who the hell randomly films their kid playing Medal of Honor. Especially when he's playing with his ass in the air...

really?  i must the only one who has yet to see a dog hump!

well, i guess i don't own a dog, so i just wouldn't know.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Lingyis said:
naznatips said:
fazz said:
Lingyis said:
naznatips said:

why so?

Exactly. Getting the dog to do it was easy, and the kid is an awful actor. Come on. Screaming help? Not putting down the controller? He could have pushed the dog off easily. I seriously doubt he usually plays his Wii with his head over an otomon and his ass in the air either. Many many male dogs will mount anything that bends over, and they just happen to be filming at the time? Who the hell randomly films their kid playing Medal of Honor. Especially when he's playing with his ass in the air...

really?  i must the only one who has yet to see a dog hump!

well, i guess i don't own a dog, so i just wouldn't know.

Trust me you're not missing anything.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.