By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What should Nintendo name their next home console?

What should Nintendo name their next home console?

Wii2 14 10.29%

Super Wii 24 17.65%

A new name 98 72.06%

Total:136

SYLS.

See

You

Later

Su**ers

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Going further with the "we", next step is "us".
Think of the market in the USA with a name like that. "It's the US! F YEAH!"

But Nintendo is clever... same way they named the "we" Wii, they would call it Oz

I can see it: OZ. When the TV ad ends, the Z slides down under the O, and letters appear to the left of the O...

:It's  O
         N

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Serious suggestion: I reckon they'll somehow make it smaller than the Wii, and reflect that with a name similar to "Pico" or "µ".

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Super UltraCube Nintendo Entertainment System 64 3D Color

Or

N6

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Wii HD, with a special limited "Pachter Edition" that despite priced twice as much would sell like hot cakes!    

Wii Pach sound pretty good.

OT:

I think they will include "Wii" in the name, just as they did with the DS. Unless they come up with some über-awsome name that makes people buy it on the name alone, it would be crazy not to continue building the Wii brand name.

Super Wii is possible but maybe a bit weak.

Wii2 ? Wii Again? Wintendo? Ultra Wii? New Wii? Weed? Why not just call it Nintendo MoneyMaker?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
j.thomaz said:

I would say the next home console system will be very health oriented, much more than the current Wii in any case.

The vitality sensor will come with it, and could play a major role in the gaming system.

I vote for Vii (like nintendo Viitality or something)

sorry but Vii is already taken.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vii

oh man.....

N6ASS

if you read it fast it sounds like N-SUCCESS!!!!!

Snesboy said:

Super UltraCube Nintendo Entertainment System 64 3D Color

Or

N6

Or Super Ultra Dolphin Proyect Reality-Revolution Nintendo Entertainment System 3D Color- Advance SP Edition Virtual Boy and Girl

how about poo

A new name... maybe "Wii Again", with "Wii Sports Again", "Wii Music Again" and "Wii Party Again" at the release... But you know, in high definition!