By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age 2 announced !

ArcticGabe said:

That's one terrible box art imo

I agree. The DA box art is way better. Stylized/awesomeness

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

Yes!!!

Dragon Age is such a great RPG I loved it so much!!!

Can't wait for DA2.

BioWare has 3 studios in 3 different cities, one for working on Mass Effect, another working on Dragon Age and the other working on Star Wars The Old Republic.

btw I don't know if it's been mentioned here but DA2's character customization is gonna be like Mass Effect. In other words, you're the main character, Hawke, and you can choose to have Hawke be a male or female and change his facial features like in Mass Effect. So no customization of characters like Origins.

a new visual style, dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle and a character like Shepard.

can't say I'm super excited about what we heard so far, but let's see what they'll do.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Bioware is quickly becoming my favorite developer. More games like this please.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

!!!! YES! sick boxart. Game sounds Like its going to be a hell of a improvement over the first game.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Still want Baldur's Gate 3!!!

But this does look awesome

salaminizer said:

a new visual style, dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle and a character like Shepard.

can't say I'm super excited about what we heard so far, but let's see what they'll do.

Yeah, I am afraid it will be dumbed down like ME2 was.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Is this a thread against ME2 or about Dragon Age 2?I am a bit confused...

woorooney said:

A thread abouyt DA 2 containing fanboys whining about bioware's past efforts.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

woorooney said:

The latter, nominally. I'm very curious, even though I never played the first one - I intend to sometime in the next year, when I build a mid-line PC.