By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS 2 'New Gameplay Trailer! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Drop the "New Cole sux !" people.

Trailer was FUCKING amazing....that is what matters.

Would you enjoy Batman: The Dark Knight If Justin Beber was the lead instead of Christian Bale?

This isn't that drastic. You've heard him say a grand total of 5 lines. The character model will probably be changed before release according to sucker punch. Its pre-alpha.

Yea, I was exaggerating, but still, you can see that a good main character is very important.

Around the Network
BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Would you enjoy Batman: The Dark Knight If Justin Beber was the lead instead of Christian Bale?

Are you trying to imply that Justin Beiber is the new Cole? Because FYI, he's a Microsoft exclusive

BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I think if she played the role, than maybe we could understand whatever batman is saying. So that would be improvement! :P

Excellent trailer.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Feniris said:

IMO,It isn't that the new cole is that bad, it's just that the old Cole fit the inFamous universe better.  It painted More of a darker hero.   Brooding? Nah, this was never "Batman with Lightning Powers" but a dark hero necessary nonetheless.

So, bring back the old VA and I can live with the new look.  That's my propostition Sucker Punch.  Oh, and for godsakes, don't let something like Jersey Shore influence your art ever again. 

Well, I read that Sucker Punch has gotten so many complaints about the look of the character that they are going to tweak his look.  IMO he looks too generic, now, and a little too much like Nathan Drake.  I hope they make him a little bit more like the original Cole.  And I have to agree with you on the voice actor.  This new guy sounds horrible.  Bring back the old VA, I say.  Though, the gameplay does look pretty good.

@ MUGEN

Do you have any idea what Emo is?  Cause Cole looked nothing like an emo kid in the first one.  No eyeliner.  No tight girl pants.  And definitely no hair brushed forward into his hair. 

This is emo:

This is bad-ass Cole:

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

This isn't that drastic. You've heard him say a grand total of 5 lines. The character model will probably be changed before release according to sucker punch. Its pre-alpha.

Drop both of your post. 5 lines is more than enough to judge a voice. In games where you create your own character, you just get a hand full of words and maybe if you're lucky, PHRASES to judge which one you want.

People in this thread are complaining about what they saw in the trailer incase you haven't noticed and most of it isn't about the new look... 

And seriously, try to understand, PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THE STORY. A good looking trailer will never be everything...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Drop both of your post. 5 lines is more than enough to judge a voice. In games where you create your own character, you just get a hand full of words and maybe if you're lucky, PHRASES to judge which one you want.

People in this thread are complaining about what they saw in the trailer incase you haven't noticed and most of it isn't about the new look... 

And seriously, try to understand, PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THE STORY. A good looking trailer will never be everything...

Cole =/= story

The story, I'm sure will be awesome. Like part 1

I liked it, looks awesome

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Dgc1808 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Cole =/= story

The story, I'm sure will be awesome. Like part 1

Good Trailer =/= Good game
Good Trailer =/= Good choices by the developer
GodOfWar_3ever enjoying a trailer =/= universal acceptance

4 ≈ One

man this whole place is filled with depressed ppl or something :D so much negativity

and btw when I say emo I was referring to the personality not the looks and even then a 'typical' emo stereotypical look doesn't really mean = emo....emo is more or less part of ap ersonality, an attitude I would say

and btw I care less about the looks cuz other than in cut scenes it's a 3rd person game....doesn't really matter when you stare at his back it's still alpha stage and they are changing him still ...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!