By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS 2 'New Gameplay Trailer! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks a little too scripted and unballanced for my taste...but it sure looks preeety...

Around the Network

I want this game right now. I love the new cole, the old cole felt kind of depressing, and really bland. 

KylieDog said:

Things like the lightening storm ruin balance of a game.  Infamous 1 was a joke once you got the blast wave, let alone the lightening storm in that.

Imagine Drake in Uncharted had the ability to just kill whatever is in the 40m and seveal meters wide ahead of him.

the blast wave? , i'd say thats the most useless one , the most useful was the grenades.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

BTW , Batman doesn't have any super powers.

and i agree this cole doesn't look any intimidating like the first, his voice is rather funny as well.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Drop the "New Cole sux !" people.

Trailer was FUCKING amazing....that is what matters.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

One million troops amazing?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Would you enjoy Batman: The Dark Knight If Justin Beber was the lead instead of Christian Bale?

*Claps* So beautiful.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

BBH said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Would you enjoy Batman: The Dark Knight If Justin Beber was the lead instead of Christian Bale?

This isn't that drastic. You've heard him say a grand total of 5 lines. The character model will probably be changed before release according to sucker punch. Its pre-alpha.

Game looks amazing!! looks like its heading toward Uncharted 2 route in terms of animation and its visuals, it has really improved over the first one and already and starting to see similarities between the two. what surprise me is that Sucker punch still has plenty of development time so we could start to see something even bigger!

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong