By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS 2 'New Gameplay Trailer! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:

Looks great. My third most anticipated game behind Homefront and Deus ex.

i'll Infamous #2 for me right now while Deus ex sitts at #5. i just need to see more. great games they will be.

inFamous for me is number 1 now with this gameplay vid

TLG number 2

KZ3 numbers 3

I have a seperate list for the psp

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Looks interesting though I can't say I'm a fan of the new voice/look of cole.

Any college white kid in America knows they rebranded him to look like one of us. THis does not fell like Cole I liked at all and seems bland and generic. Still the gameplay looks just as good as the original and if they can eliminate the bugs the game can top the epicness of the original.

chocoloco said:

Any college white kid in America knows they rebranded him to look like one of us. THis does not fell like Cole I liked at all and seems bland and generic. Still the gameplay looks just as good as the original and if they can eliminate the bugs the game can top the epicness of the original.

white college kid in usa? think that's way way way generalizing it

imho he looks the part of a parkour practitionar now and less emo and less generic

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That was pretty awesome.  Graphics look much improved, and with a much better framerate as well (one of my bigger complaints about InFamous).  Destructible environments is a plus, as is his ability to "ride" up and along gutters/pipes.  Can't wait for this.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:

imho he looks  now and less emo and less generic

Well obviously we dont all look the same, many have dreads and shaved heads. But overall spiked hair with some kind of product is very popular amongst college white boyz like myself.

Yah the old cole seemed dark like any emo kid, but at least he seemed more human. We all have our darkside. As for him looking like a parkour practitionar that is true because they are all 16-25 year old white guys much like the age of college students as I said.

chocoloco said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:

Well obviously we dont all look the same, many have dreads and shaved heads. But overall spiked hair with some kind of product is very popular amongst college white boyz like myself.

Yah the old cole seemed dark like any emo kid, but at least he seemed more human. We all have are darkside. As for him looking like a parkour practitionar that is true because they are all 16-25 year old white guys much like the age of college students as I said.

I'm in a college in USA too btw and I think your over genralizing it...I know cuz i have traveled to many other universities in other states as well..so let's leave it at that

again the parkour statement is generlizing things too much....you clealry have no idea what parkour is or who it's practised by...this maybe the case in 'your' neighbourhood but not the case all across the world

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:

Yah the old cole seemed dark like any emo kid, but at least he seemed more human. We all have are darkside. As for him looking like a parkour practitionar that is true because they are all 16-25 year old white guys much like the age of college students as I said.

I'm in a college in USA too btw and I think your over genralizing it...I know cuz i have traveled to many other universities in other states as well..so let's leave it at that

again the parkour statement is generlizing things too much....you clealry have no idea what parkour is or who it's practised by...this maybe the case in 'your' neighbourhood but not the case all across the world

No need to be so uptight bro, and yes I just googled it to find out what the hell you were talking about.

Chill! I am just saying Coles old look and gruff style was appealing because it was not average. I hate to bring Nathan Drake into the picture, but in both cases they used a very common college look.

chocoloco said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
chocoloco said:

No need to be so uptight bro, and yes I just googled it to find out what the hell you were talking about.

Chill! I am just saying Coles old look and gruff style was appealing because it was not average. I hate to bring Nathan Drake into the picture, but in both cases they used a very common college look.

it's all good man :D I just don't agree on the college look thing, guess we will agree to disagree lol

and yea the gif goodness is among us already

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!