By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS 2 'New Gameplay Trailer! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I'll join that number one hyped game squad of yours CGI :D

and i really liekd the music as well...hope they keep it

I personally liek the new Cole...less emo less generic and they haven't finlaized him yet either

he's just as B@d@ss..:D

that lightning storm effect in that last scene was just awsome

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:

Is it just me or does it look like they made Cole a little too overpowered? I mean, his tuning fork makes it so that close range combat is gonna be pretty easy. Also, his lightning powers (not counting the tornado, because that should be overpowered), looks to be reaaally powerful in this one.

I mean, look at the damage he did with that little shockwave to the building. In part 1, the shockwave didn't do much. I hope that they tone it down a little, because while it is fun to be super powerful, one thing that I liked about inFAMOUS, is that you were strong, but not unbeatable. Hell he got smacked in the face by a helicopter and got up like nothing happened!

It's a demo to show off his abilities dude. I really think you're over analyzing this

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

SnakeEyez said:

Is it just me or does it look like they made Cole a little too overpowered? I mean, his tuning fork makes it so that close range combat is gonna be pretty easy. Also, his lightning powers (not counting the tornado, because that should be overpowered), looks to be reaaally powerful in this one.

I mean, look at the damage he did with that little shockwave to the building. In part 1, the shockwave didn't do much. I hope that they tone it down a little, because while it is fun to be super powerful, one thing that I liked about inFAMOUS, is that you were strong, but not unbeatable. Hell he got smacked in the face by a helicopter and got up like nothing happened!

remember that may be a powered up cole! you may not start up with that kind of powerlevel.

you may be more powerful than say cole was in the 1st game but sucker punch made you work for it to get some major level in power.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

hatmoza said:
SnakeEyez said:

It's a demo to show off his abilities dude. I really think you're over analyzing this

srry i was to amazed to notice. i'm sure there going to balance the game perfectly before it comes out. besides they had already previously said that they didn't want the gamer to fill underpowered. it's like letting hard work go to waste.

Oh I'm well aware that he more than likely has his powers maxed out, but that could still mean that the shockwave has the power to destroy entire buildings. All in all, the game looks sweet and I'm loving the destructible environments.

Around the Network

that looks awesome! can't wait for that game! sucker punch really stepped up their tech! I can't believe this is going to be open world. i'm really impressed.

and stop mentioning  naughty dog influence guys! next thing we know greenberg jumps up and claims this is where all the milo tech went

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Looks awesome D

Kennyheart said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ttv7JQGHeI

this deserves an embedding feature but no embed code:(:(

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

I really like how fluid it all looks.

nvm, failed attempt at embedding