By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS 2 'New Gameplay Trailer! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll join that number one hyped game squad of yours CGI :D

and i really liekd the music as well...hope they keep it

I personally liek the new Cole...less emo less generic and they haven't finlaized him yet either

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

It's not my current most anticipated title for nothing! That lightning storm at the end was nothing short of amazing!

This. I loved inFAMOUS and part 2 looks like its gonna blow it away. It's gonna do what Uncharted 2 did to Uncharted 1 (aka make a great game look bad). I hope that Insomniac is learning a thing or two from these devs and can have a similar jump in quality with R3 as these devs have had.

Upon further viewing of the trailer, I really like how they kept his stance and the way he runs while he's in "attack mode." Also loving that it sounds like they are going to have the same composer that made part 1. I really liked the music in inFAMOUS, I felt it set the mood perfectly.

M.U.G.E.N said:

I personally liek the new Cole...less emo less generic and they haven't finlaized him yet either

I join as well

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Holy fack!!! Did you see the ending with those wind powers? New Cole = last airbender

Can't wait to see ice. Sucker punch seems to be giving his a whole bunch of powers. Hell, they gave him the power to make me jizz! (And Cole used that power throughout the trailer!)

Is it just me or does it look like they made Cole a little too overpowered? I mean, his tuning fork makes it so that close range combat is gonna be pretty easy. Also, his lightning powers (not counting the tornado, because that should be overpowered), looks to be reaaally powerful in this one.

I mean, look at the damage he did with that little shockwave to the building. In part 1, the shockwave didn't do much. I hope that they tone it down a little, because while it is fun to be super powerful, one thing that I liked about inFAMOUS, is that you were strong, but not unbeatable. Hell he got smacked in the face by a helicopter and got up like nothing happened!

Around the Network
snfr said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I join as well

dito

omg ... and this still in development ? waw   

ok must buy thin ..

Holy shit Batman! 

ooh baby!

i still haven't got the first one! looks like Drake has some competition?

this game will be the shit!

26 perfect reveiw scores! any takers LoL?