o0o0oo0h, what a pussy ='(

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

just like Wii60 was a few year's back ..lol

microsoft/nentendo v's sony.."because Sony is just plain evil"

lol

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

lmao, they bashed Nintendo, DS and Wii for the past 4-5 years every time they opened their mouths and not only copied Nintendos ideas and games(like they always did), but now are butthurt that their 3D fad that was made just to sell their own TVs with almost 50 year old tech was slaughtered by Nintendo and Sharp even before Sony released their crappy overpriced TVs that showed not only cheaper TVs(supposedly . besides glasses-free means 150$ less per pair of glasses) but also with better and newer tech.

they know they fucked up pretty bad especially that 3d on ps3 was designed to support mainly Sonys TVs with 50 year old 3D tech and since Sharp will release at the same time glasses-free 3D TV they not only killed sales of their 3D TV making bilion $ losses but spend another few milions to incorporate 3D tech into ps3 and their games to promote their own TVs.

somebody send Sony Ataris CEO phone number - he should definitely know where they stashed all ET cartridges, there will definitely be some place for crapload of sonys 150$ 3d glasses.

hmmm, soooo it's ok that Sony can act like a shit tard about motion controls, but when Nintendo slanders the idea of 3D with glasses... it's "oh you shouldn't have done that." WTF!?!?? seriously. hey hey, I can remember the days where Sony said motion controls has no future. It's a fad. It will not add anything to gaming. Remember those. ohhh remember when Sony announced there Motion controls and spent about half an E3 conference selling it as a new Move of gaming?

Sorry. Choose a good option. Continue to be a shit, be mature from the beginning or apologies. Don't try to sweep your horrible behavior under the rug and whine when someone else is playing by your own rule book.

Theres too many posts I would like to reply too. But seriously the only one I think is needed. Is "don't be selective over the information you want to here"

PS.
People have a problem with the glasses not becuase they are goofy. They have a problem with the glasses because 3D TV means the same as HD TV. That every show will be in that defintion. Someday. That means that some day every show will be in 3D. No offence but wearing glasses during all my TV watching is a joke. If I watch Lord of the Rings marathon I don't want to wear glasses 9 hours. It has nothing to do with looking goofy. That's just Sony misdirection. Imagine all shows in 3D. Then it's only worth the 3D to watch in 3D. That's 3D glasses for all the shows. It's not a convienent. I lose remote too much already. Not I need to find glasses when I lose them too? or when my kid loses them? then I need 4. That's 600 in glasses? I live in Canada are the glasses going to be more than $150. I can buy an LCD 40" TV for the costs of buying 4 glasses. seriously. That's why 3DTV needing glasses is a dead tech. Sony should focus on it's non 3D glasses tech..... maybe they don't have them?

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

wow, just wow

Around the Network

lol at people saying that it's no diferent than holding a wiimotes.

have you seen on ign dude playing The Fight(dumbest game title ever?) with 2 Move controlers in 3D. good luck with your personal lifetime chastity belts.

TomasPL said:

lmao, they bashed Nintendo, DS and Wii for the past 4-5 years every time they opened their mouths and not only copied Nintendos ideas and games(like they always did), but now are butthurt that their 3D fad that was made just to sell their own TVs with almost 50 year old tech was slaughtered by Nintendo and Sharp even before Sony released their crappy overpriced TVs that showed not only cheaper TVs(supposedly . besides glasses-free means 150$ less per pair of glasses) but also with better and newer tech.

they know they fucked up pretty bad especially that 3d on ps3 was designed to support mainly Sonys TVs with 50 year old 3D tech and since Sharp will release at the same time glasses-free 3D TV they not only killed sales of their 3D TV making bilion $ losses but spend another few milions to incorporate 3D tech into ps3 and their games to promote their own TVs.

somebody send Sony Ataris CEO phone number - he should definitely know where they stashed all ET cartridges, there will definitely be some place for crapload of sonys 150$ 3d glasses.

like Sony was'nt repeatly bashed in that same Time Frame ?

or is it only Microsoft and Nintendo that get's to be the Martyr:

here is your hammer you can take down Nintendo off the freaking tree now.

GOD..An yet they say the Sony fan's are bad on this site..i do not think that is true at all.

I AM BOLO

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

TomasPL said:

lol at people saying that it's no diferent than holding a wiimotes.

have you seen on ign dude playing The Fight(dumbest game title ever?) with 2 Move controlers in 3D. good luck with your personal lifetime chastity belts.

yay... since you played it already..yay good show/sarcasm

I AM BOLO

ps:

joeorc said:

Sony's not trying to compete with the 3DS with their 3D

but Nintendo is trying to compete with Sony in the Home theatre market with the 3DS

makes you wonder.

Well, that is quite a logical leap and an astute one. Imagine this:

1. Nintendo 3DS drops in the US during the 2010 holiday season or March 2011 at the latest.

2. Meanwhile, Sony is spending quite a bit of R&D and marketing on their 3D television that require glasses.

3. Consumers buy the Nintendo 3DS in droves, become fascinated with the 3D without glasses, and wonder why Sony is pedaling 3D televisions upwards to $3k

4. The media reports on the Nintendo 3DS ushering in a new, glassless 3D experience.

5. Sony is proverbially screwed.

I see this happening and what this call for collaboration really then is, the worst form of corporate espionage masked under the form of collaboration.

Sony is done.

joeorc said:
Maynard_Tool said:

just like Wii60 was a few year's back ..lol

microsoft/nentendo v's sony.."because Sony is just plain evil"

lol

wtf r u talking about? O.o