By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Nintendo Shouldn't Bash 3D Glasses

SosusOCR said:
joeorc said:
TomasPL said:

lmao, they bashed Nintendo, DS and Wii for the past 4-5 years every time they opened their mouths and not only copied Nintendos ideas and games(like they always did), but now are butthurt that their 3D fad that was made just to sell their own TVs with almost 50 year old tech was slaughtered by Nintendo and Sharp even before Sony released their crappy overpriced TVs that showed not only cheaper TVs(supposedly . besides glasses-free means 150$ less per pair of glasses) but also with better and newer tech.

they know they fucked up pretty bad especially that 3d on ps3 was designed to support mainly Sonys TVs with 50 year old 3D tech and since Sharp will release at the same time glasses-free 3D TV they not only killed sales of their 3D TV making bilion $ losses but spend another few milions to incorporate 3D tech into ps3 and their games to promote their own TVs.

somebody send Sony Ataris CEO phone number - he should definitely know where they stashed all ET cartridges, there will definitely be some place for crapload of sonys 150$ 3d glasses.

like Sony was'nt repeatly bashed in that same Time Frame ?

or is it only Microsoft and Nintendo that get's to be the Martyr:

here is your hammer you can take down Nintendo off the freaking tree now.

GOD..An yet they say the Sony fan's are bad on this site..i do not think that is true at all.

As long as I live I'll never understand fanboys. Fans I understand, brand loyalty I get but Fanboyism something I just dont get.

Why are you defending Sony? Do they do something to offer such rabid fan loyalty?

Im just saying because I generally dont whore myself out unless I get something in return.

so how am i defending Sony?

I take it only Nintendo an Microsoft fan's have any right to complain on here because Sony just has it coming? they deserve the negative flack their getting an they deserve more.

what's funny when some point out something like that goes for anything that's remotely positive in a thread  about Sony  in this thread Sony taking the high road. fan's want to post that sony fan's = fanboy's. And that Sony need's to take Flack over even when their taking the High road in PR. get it it's just freaking

Awsome this site has become:

remotely humble Sony : deserve flak

arrogant Sony : deserve flak

Good natured Sony: deserves flak

Sony just for being Sony: deserve flak

and yet this site is deemed to be dominated by Sony fan's?

riight.

lol

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network
joeorc said:
andremop said:
joeorc said:
TomasPL said:

lmao, they bashed Nintendo, DS and Wii for the past 4-5 years every time they opened their mouths and not only copied Nintendos ideas and games(like they always did), but now are butthurt that their 3D fad that was made just to sell their own TVs with almost 50 year old tech was slaughtered by Nintendo and Sharp even before Sony released their crappy overpriced TVs that showed not only cheaper TVs(supposedly . besides glasses-free means 150$ less per pair of glasses) but also with better and newer tech.

they know they fucked up pretty bad especially that 3d on ps3 was designed to support mainly Sonys TVs with 50 year old 3D tech and since Sharp will release at the same time glasses-free 3D TV they not only killed sales of their 3D TV making bilion $ losses but spend another few milions to incorporate 3D tech into ps3 and their games to promote their own TVs.

somebody send Sony Ataris CEO phone number - he should definitely know where they stashed all ET cartridges, there will definitely be some place for crapload of sonys 150$ 3d glasses.

like Sony was'nt repeatly bashed in that same Time Frame ?

or is it only Microsoft and Nintendo that get's to be the Martyr:

here is your hammer you can take down Nintendo off the freaking tree now.

GOD..An yet they say the Sony fan's are bad on this site..i do not think that is true at all.

Hmm, what Nintendo ever said about the competition? Even this No more glasses is not directly targeted at Sony... it's targeted at the image of 3D=glasses that everybody had before that. How else would you advertise a first ever glasses free 3D gaming machine?

And don't make us put the quotes from Sony for comparison.

so were in a martyr measuring stick contest...

O'l in that case congrat's Nintendo the most freakin Martyrd Game company.

once again this site dominated full of Sony only fan's?

doubt it!

It was you who said that Sony was also constantly bashed by others and that is not true, at least not by Nintendo.

On the other side Sony really bashed (and continues to do so) Nintendo and others constantly. So yeah, they just can't ask for anybody to stop bashing them, since they're doing this from day 1 of this gen (and last gens)

lol @ butthurt sony fans

4lc0h0l said:

lol at sony.... kevin cof cof...

and plz joeorc dont type anymore your the worst sony fanboy ever... trying to justify what cant be justified...

fail...

i own quite a few thing's Nintendo, i like their game's, but yet i can disagree but yet some nintendo fan's call any sony fan that disaree's with them a fanboy..yup gotcha

I AM BOLO

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

buzzard said:

lol @ butthurt sony fans

how so since some fan's may not think the Nintendo 3ds is going to thwart the entire Home theatre industry by the release of one little Handheld?

I like the 3DS just as much as anyone on here but at the same token, i see alot of people posting in this OP's thread that did nothing but took a cheap shot at sony taking the High road, but yet only Nintendo and Microsoft can seem to have an exclusive on taking the High road.

I AM BOLO

ps:

Around the Network

buzzard said:

lol @ butthurt sony fans

your at 72 posts now and judging by your posts your not an alt..

take it easy, we have strict rules here on language and to be honest that post was reportable.. so I will!

have a good day and remember to read trough the rules again :)

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

SpartenOmega117 said:

Okay guys the main reason people dont like wearing 3d galsses is because it makes you look goofy right? Well we all have to admit playing the wii or any motion device makes you look goofy as well. Im just saying if people are willing to use an imaginary steering wheel then they can wear 3d glasses too without a problem.

nah, I dont like wearing glasses bcuz I dont like the feel of wearing something trying to fuck up my vision.

Theres nothin to do with lookin goofy its more about the feeling.

On the subject, I would really like Nintendo and Sony to work together one day but now Sony just seems

desperate. They create a wiimote copy and think Ninty will glady like to work with them.

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

SuperAdrianK said:

Is there any good reason why there isn't glassles t.v.... Just asking. My ignorance is not helping but I would like to know why.... please.

there is - it's called money. basically almost all TV manufacturers were losing consumers. really there's not that many that didn't get HDTV in the last 4-5 years. so they used almost 50 year old IMAX technology to sell their TVs - it's cheapest way to use already existing and well known tech than design your own from scratch.

while all manufacturers were pushing their "3D" like it was second coming of jesus on a mutated hamster Sharp was creating completely new technology that would make glass-free 3D possible. more than 2 years ago they showed first glass-free TV, but at the time they were too expensive(25-30k if i remember for 50inch TV). now since they're affordable Sharp will start manufacturing and selling their glass-free 3D TVs in first half of 2011.

i love all sony fans bashing 3DS talking that's it's impossible on normal TVs(or that 3DS won't have any effect on consumers when they will be jumping on 3D TV bandwagon since i think it will be a definitive thing that will push mainstream into 3D TV and they won't be looking for 3D TVs sony is that desperate to promote) while it was designed for TVs in the first place - Nintendo just worked with Sharp to bring it to handhelds. 

Killiana1a said:

Sony working alongside Nintendo is a loser move. If you have the stronger position, stronger company, then collaboration with your competitors is a loser because they will profit off of your hard work.

Reading between the lines, Sony is in deep trouble if they feel the need to work alongside a company whose systems they thrashed in sales during the PS1 and PS2 era.

We may have no PS4 after all if and IF Sony keeps Kaz Hirai whose ideas for making the PS4 a cutting edge gaming console will push the PS4 to a $699 and $799 respectively, then they will have no one except a bunch of vain "My system costs more than yours" Scott Alexander wannabes purchasing it.

Sony is no longer the top dog.  They had a bully position, but Nintendo took it from them.  You have a number of Sony partisans who grew up on the PS3, but with the 3DS, the technical high ground has been taken by Sony.

Sony had something with the original Playstation, which was a system that did polygons superior, and was easy to code for.  They caught lightning in the bottle with DVD, and the PS2 being harder to code for.  Now with the PS3, they have hit the wall here, with the big deal being grabbing second, and they are playing catch up.

As of now Sony can't use a bully position on top to be able to get what it wants.  So it ends up sounding like this.

Hahahahaha some people here at just like sony....