By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gametrailers Biggest E3 2010 Dissapointment: Zelda

The best Zelda game I ever played only had 4 colors, and Sega told me they were all shades of cream spinach.

Around the Network

Have you finished complaining about the new Zelda? The haven't even developed the graphics correctly like Miyamoto said, the mix of Wind Waker/Twilight Princess graphics are superb for me, and Twilight Princess is way better than Ocarina of Time. People who say Zelda games are stagnating anymore are pissing me off. Wind Waker proved a game with no realistic graphics is as good, even Mario told you so with Galaxy/Galaxy 2.

I'm outta here! *leaves*

HAHAHAHA yeah, a Zelda game that sucks? Whatever. Kinect was the biggest dissapointment.

To show how crossed they were with it they ALSO, nominated it for Best Action/Adventure. Talk about a psycho ex-gf. Didn't people trip over Wind Waker's graphics too?

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-action-adventure-best-of-e3/701250

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

It's a disappointment because of the graphics. They were expecting graphics beyond Twilight Princess.  Why is everyone in here judging it on graphics when they didn't even get a chance with it?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

Looks great to me. I personally like the more colorful/vibrant type of art style in games (though Wind Waker graphics is taking it too far). I think this game had a nice balance of the grittier Twilight Princess and cartoonish Wind Waker graphics.

The motion controls look really fun, and I like how you can quickly access different items. Also, bowling bombs - WIN.

yes yes, SS "doesn't innovate", "doesn't do anything drastic", and all the other strawman responses I've heard for nearly FIVE YEARS. E-FREAKING-NOUGH. These people are not artistic or avant garde automatically because they think it's hip to bash on Nintendo for "recycling". If that were true maybe they should start putting Activision-Blizzard up to the same standards, though people already hate them so I guess that's not rebellious enough

MY biggest E3 dissapointment... not enough Nintendo hate. I was certainly expecting more...

Well, that's what I like from Nintendo. They never do what people expect from them, and people just love them all again because they are innovative making it. Stop whining about the graphics, you know it's a big home console Zelda game, don't expect it to fail.

Also, impressionism FTW.

Got to say this this game was my biggest disappointment as well. I like Zelda and I usually pick up or at least play every installment that I can. But with this one, I don't see why I should. I imagine I will play it eventually, but after E3 I feel let down.