By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers E3 BEST GRAPHICS award - Kirby Epic Yarn!

alfredofroylan said:
Boutros said:

Lightning is mature and at least we know she's a girl.

Yup femenine looking plus I saw the movi..... I mean game and sometimes is quite annoying.

Lightning annoying? lol

You either never played a japanese game before or simply disliked her because you disliked the game.

And FFXIII is everything but a movie.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

so if it´s cute and emo , and have many color´s is the best graphic´s  because is good looking , yea right !!!

uncharted and gow3 have nasty graphics , ya they suck !!!

Emo? Really? I don't remember seeing this Kirby in the trailer:

Signature goes here!

Destroyer_of_knights said:

WOW, don't get me wrong, Kirby's art style is nice.....BUT it doesn't deserve the Best graphics award.

In fact Kirby's game shouldn't of even been on the list, it should of been Metroide other M.

Gametrailers just sucks, don't belove me, just download their HD videos, can't even get that right, their HD compression sucks, so much artifacting, so I guess we know where they stand when it comes to graphics ;)

At least their HD videos are free. Unlike that shit from IGN.

Boutros said:

I just think it might be insulting for the studio who worked really hard to make a game as polished as possible like Crytek or Guerilla Games.

But for example, it's true that I prefer the visuals of Mario Kart Wii over the ones of Modnation Racers. It's not always about pixels indeed.

And grey is not always a bad thing in games.

So, ID software and Epic games are lazy ?   

OT: I'd pick Kirby also for best graphics, it has that 2d/3d effect implemented very well and really pops out,  it looks real, like the fabric theme of the game looks like is made out of real yarn, the fabric when it forms a crease looks amazing.      

Kirby Epic yarn is not in 1080p...but could you imagen? 

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

I'm telling ya, this game looks better and better the more I look into it. Just gives me those good vibes of those feel-good 2D platformers of the late 80s-early 90s. It seems to have that charm and soul that most games nowadays are lacking. I can see me and my friends playing this for hours on end. Most games these days just don't have that type of multiplayer anymore.

If this is the new Nintendo, one that is returning to their roots, then I'm loving it!

Around the Network
Mvp4eVa said:
Boutros said:

I just think it might be insulting for the studio who worked really hard to make a game as polished as possible like Crytek or Guerilla Games.

But for example, it's true that I prefer the visuals of Mario Kart Wii over the ones of Modnation Racers. It's not always about pixels indeed.

And grey is not always a bad thing in games.

So, ID software and Epic games are lazy ?

Oh, for crying out loud, he used them as examples!

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Pyro as Bill said:

sadly, its true.

Cueil said:
BoneArk said:

All those dark shooters look alike and than there's Kirby.

nothing looks like Rage

Uhhh...

Maybe for what was shown at E3, but definitely not what's currently on the market.

The BuShA owns all!