By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers E3 BEST GRAPHICS award - Kirby Epic Yarn!

BoneArk said:

All those dark shooters look alike and than there's Kirby.

nothing looks like Rage

Around the Network

R U Serious, I know Nostalgia is a bitch but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ever floats your boat

Should dev start making more childish femenine looking games then?

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

real life kirby :

What the hell is this?!?

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Around the Network
radha said:

In Japan baby, only in Japan

tube82 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

that sadly sums it up pretty good.

i'm so sick of the gray/brown-ish shooters. imo they are ugly (technically they might be impressive). the only shooter i still enjoy playing is team fortress 2.

GT judging that award was like looking at these three pics first.

"Same, same, same, WOW!"

Best graphics would make me say wow and that's what Kirby does.  I've never played a kirby game before but this really got my attention during the E3 conference.  To complain about another game not winning is silly because they truly all look the same I think.  Only difference would be what someone is a fan of specifically.  Kirby made everyone say wow.  Whether they admit it or not.  When I play the FPS shooter games with my friends, it really doesn't matter what they put in because they all play and look the same.  The graphics are pretty much the same.  It must have been an easy choice for GT to give this award.  Seeing sweat beads on your characters face and a five o'clock shadow doesn't make the best graphics.  If you want to grade on what's pretty, then PC games should absolutely win every year.  Congrats to Kirby.  This will probably be the first kirby game I'll buy.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

zarx said:
1er tigre said:

I agree with this ranking, Kirby is superb. But, no GT5? Really? Gametrailers gotta kiding...

Killzone 3 took the PS3 exclusive slot (there was one PS3 one X360 one Wii and 2 multiplat games you think that was a coincidence?), personally I would have picked GT5 over KZ3 tho. 

Exactly. Why isn't GT5  on the list? Or even F1 2010 driving in the rain.

I think art sytle should count some in graphics but not the whole score. This is a joke. I really like the art sytle of VC on PS3 as it really fit the game well yet it would be a joke to give it the best graphic reward when it came out. What next 3D Dot Game Heroes winning the best graphic reward because it has a unique look.

alfredofroylan said:
radha said:

In Japan baby, only in Japan

Lightning is mature and at least we know she's a girl.

Boutros said:

Lightning is mature and at least we know she's a girl.

Yup femenine looking plus I saw the movi..... I mean game and sometimes is quite annoying.