By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers E3 BEST GRAPHICS award - Kirby Epic Yarn!

I'm glad it did. The game looks beautiful.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Wow I knew there would be a freak out over this but geez.  Kirby's Epic Yarn must have really impressed because it is also Gamespot's Game of the Show.  Graphic wise, it does look quite beautiful and definitely deserved a nomination.  However, I don't think I would have chose it and probably gone with Rage instead.  

But I think people are kidding themselves here that it has to be something that is trying to be realistic that deserves these kinds of awards and nominations.  No one denies the technical prowess of those kinds of games, but obviously doesn't mean it is the only graphical style you can use.  Nor does it mean that route is automatically better or more "difficult" to program.  As someone already stated and showed with a funny pic, it's been overdone so much, it might be hot-keyed now haha.  I applause both sides though as they try to bring gaming closer to reality and as some developers try to bring us into a world we'd never seen before.  Both are inspiring and take loads of time and talent to pull off.  

blah,blah puppy dogs and lolipops also. lol

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

Excellent post as always, but some people see the definition of graphics to be different.

what are you the vgchartz police. lol  Don't let people know that you reported them,that's just being stupid. zing!!!!!!

oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Wow I knew there would be a freak out over this but geez.  Kirby's Epic Yarn must have really impressed because it is also Gamespot's Game of the Show.  Graphic wise, it does look quite beautiful and definitely deserved a nomination.  However, I don't think I would have chose it and probably gone with Rage instead.  

But I think people are kidding themselves here that it has to be something that is trying to be realistic that deserves these kinds of awards and nominations.  No one denies the technical prowess of those kinds of games, but obviously doesn't mean it is the only graphical style you can use.  Nor does it mean that route is automatically better or more "difficult" to program.  As someone already stated and showed with a funny pic, it's been overdone so much, it might be hot-keyed now haha.  I applause both sides though as they try to bring gaming closer to reality and as some developers try to bring us into a world we'd never seen before.  Both are inspiring and take loads of time and talent to pull off.  

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

Excellent post as always, but some people see the definition of graphics to be different.

what are you the vgchartz police. lol  Don't let people know that you reported them,that's just being stupid. zing!!!!!!

I do the ones when I say "Reported" as a joke thingy

When I actually report people I never tell them I reported them

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

When I actually report people I never tell them Ir eported them

It's not funny,it's just plain stupid. What's the joke? I don't get it?

oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

Its as funny as it is when you put lol in all of your posts. Badgenome invented it, I'm milking it, thats the way the industry works around here.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

The way your acting now isn't exactly helping the cause....or the topic for that matter..go post in his/her profile if you don't get the joke geez

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

Its as funny as it is when you put lol in all of your posts. Badgenome invented it, I'm milking it, thats the way the industry works around here.

Reported for milking.

darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

I don't put lol in all of my post. Quit trying to be funny,your just not. I'm out of this thread,before it derails even more.

oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Zucas said:

Reported for spamming.

@Zucas

I don't put lol in all of my post. Quit trying to be funny,your just not. I'm out of this thread,before it derails even more.

HA! you just did roflroflroflrofl!!

@Fab_GS

Badgnome has copyrighted that!

Don't you guys think it's getting a bit too serious here?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!