By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey looks amazing

Ninpanda said:
morenoingrato said:

many reviewes call it the best of nintendo's e3, even better than zelda and goldeneye, so Iexpect this to have universal aclaim

omg first third party wii title to score 90 meta?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Ninpanda said:
morenoingrato said:

many reviewes call it the best of nintendo's e3, even better than zelda and goldeneye, so Iexpect this to have universal aclaim

oh yeah, I forgot -_-

^thats a last gen game re released with updated controls its not a new game.

OT epic micky looks pretty good

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

-PaNdOrA- said:
Ninpanda said:
morenoingrato said:

I didn't know Rock Band 2 had a meta score of over 90(00), but RE 4 was just the first game that came into mind.

Skeeuk said:
morenoingrato said:
Ninpanda said:
morenoingrato said:

oh yeah, I forgot -_-

^thats a last gen game re released with updated controls its not a new game.

Your point? It's still a third-party Wii game.

I was expecting that more games did offer on Wii the quality 3D worlds and graphics that Galaxy offers. This might be it.

On the other hand, I am more excited about the 2D offering. Quite a contradiction.

Around the Network

So amazing!

Both the steamboat willy bit and Skull island.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

pariz said:

I was expecting that more games did offer on Wii the quality 3D worlds and graphics that Galaxy offers. This might be it.

On the other hand, I am more excited about the 2D offering. Quite a contradiction.

i seriously doubt it, the only reason why galaxy looks the way it does is because theres no real 3d world to render, but still mickey looks like one the wii best grafix

i like the 2d sections in epic micky, looks just like that mickey game on snes. where it starts from early cartoon to newer ones, the idea of having these sections as a cross over to the adventure worlds is brilliant.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'll say the same thing I said last time. They just need to improve a little bit more the 2D sections (Mickey looks too small, add more stuff: for example in steam boat willy -> musical goat, chicken crates, Miney) and I'm in.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I admit, before E3 I was a moderate doubter.  However now, the game is in my list of 'games that I am not commiting to buy but likely will'

Epic Mickey is awesome. This has to be the best looking Wii game I've seen and the story seems so epic.