Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey looks amazing

People were (rightfully) doubting Epic Mickey would look anywhere close to its artwork. Well, it does: check it out.

I think it looks amazing.



Around the Network

*Ahem*



Ninpanda said:

*Ahem*

 


What about it? It doesn't show the gameplay this video does...



Chrizum said:
Ninpanda said:

*Ahem*


What about it? It doesn't show the gameplay this video does...

I dunno, I guess I was suggesting that you didn't have to create a separate thread for one video.

But on the other hand, there certainly aren't too many Epic Mickey threads on this site, so I'll just mind my own business now.



This game looks awesome. Excited for it. Who cares if there are multiple threads. IT should have as many threads as possible to build the hype :)



Around the Network

Yeah, you should just go to my thread instead xp

 

But yeah, it does look great



it looks epic indeed.



many reviewes call it the best of nintendo's e3, even better than zelda and goldeneye, so Iexpect this to have universal aclaim

 

omg first third party wii title to score 90 meta?



morenoingrato said:

many reviewes call it the best of nintendo's e3, even better than zelda and goldeneye, so Iexpect this to have universal aclaim

 

omg first third party wii title to score 90 meta?





Ninpanda said:
morenoingrato said:

many reviewes call it the best of nintendo's e3, even better than zelda and goldeneye, so Iexpect this to have universal aclaim

 

omg first third party wii title to score 90 meta?




oh yeah, I forgot -_-