By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you ashamed of playing Nintendo games?

I almost fell in that category when the battle of the titans first arose, but that shameful feeling doesn't faze me anymore, because I know what gives me enjoyments in gaming! ;)

Now I feel ashamed of not acquiring any games, 'cause I have no mula! -_-'

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network
Lynx said:

That's right Albion. Nerds have to stick together! For together we can remerber pointless trivia and kick ass at trivial pursuit..... or at least make more money in our lifetime on average :)

P.S. mmmmmmmm.... nerds.  Got to get me some of that candy :P

LoL

I say we start a boycute viral marketing game companies movement.

No more bullying!!! The Kevine Butler marketing will fail Nerds hold on to your 

Cash. do not support this kind of marketing. heheh

If i want to hold my hand with a pretend gun. there is no shame in it. I will do as I like and not feel juged!!!!

If i want to Waggle fest all day long. Its all in the confert of my living room. Im not hurting anyone why should i Be

Juged for it?

Yes I will play pretend to my harts content. No more will Companys make me feel inadequat for wanting to play games like i want to play them.

We must fight the opretion. only togueter will we make our gaming world open and none juged by dumies that want to bully us into buying there crap.

TripleMMM said:

I almost fell in that category when the battle of the titans first arose, but that shameful feeling doesn't faze me anymore, because I know what gives me enjoyments in gaming! ;)

Now I feel ashamed of not acquiring any games, 'cause I have no mula! -_-'

i know exactly how you feel...

it's just too friggin hard to get the money for all of these awesome games!

No.

4 ≈ One

Why  would I be ashamed for playing the best of the best?

Around the Network

No, not really, I can play any video game if it doesn't suck ass. SMG2 is awesome.

No. I don't care what other people think. Especially for something so dumb like video games.  I bought Super mario bros wii and Pokemon without feeling ashamed. It's my money i can do what i want with it.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

To answer your question, no, and probably never will. Heck, I'm almost like a walking propaganda for Nintendo.

But there are many levels of "fanness", yours is probably not as big enough... not like that's a problem or something.

Why would I be ashamed to play a Nintendo game?  Metroid, Mario and Zelda are some of the best games ever made.  They were back in the 80s and they still are today.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Nope!

At least no yet... >:]

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."