By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 360 crazies are starting to replace the Sony crazies on this site.

Slimebeast said:

A lot of Nintendo fans feel the threat from Kinect so they attack and ridicule it. Naturally we Xbox fans have to defend against dirty attacks.

Many Sony fans also bash Kinect because they are afraid that it's superior to the Move and that it will secure X360 second place by attracting millions of casuals. Naturally we Xbox fans must fend off these attacks too.

And don't forget, controller free motion controls is a revolution in gaming.

''revolution in gaming'' does that mean is good

cuz the motion control made the wii so popular but from what I can see its mostly a gimmick

bcuz most of the top quality ninty games just barely use it (mario galaxy,nsmbw,brawl,mario kart,etc...)

a classic controller will always be the best way to play games.I hope they understand that so the next gen we can get back to play games the way they should be played.

PS: exept for the fun games like wii sports resort and others, they can keep the motion for the casuals 

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Around the Network

If I remember correctly he got up and danced with two of the ladies presenting the game.  I went by the booth and everyone who wanted to could go up and try their hand at dancing, not many takers since we're all a bunch of introverts and we have to dance next to proffessionals though.

Torillian said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Seece said:
Pyro as Bill said:

My favourite part has been hearing how the dance, fitness and sports games are all 'superior' to what Wii has. As if hardcorez 360 fans are experts on da cazualz fitness games all of a sudden.

It's common sense dancing with your entire body is better than just using your arms ..................

The fitness game is getting massive praise as well.

You don't need to be an "expert"

Again, because IGN and Gamespot are experts at fitness games right?

Does Dance Central have multiplayer?

I consider Rubang to be an expert on fitness games (I believe he played every single game in that genre we ended up covering) and he says Dance Central is fricking amazing so I'm going to have to trust his word on that.

If Rubang said it then I'm sure DC is better than Just Dance. Like you say though he's an expert. Unlike all our current 360 experts.

@Seece

How was Wii Fit Plus an improvement over the original in your opinion?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

leo-j said:

more like the nintendo "crazies" have taken over the site.. once again!

Tell us more, Joel.

Tell us more.

Acevil said:
leo-j said:

more like the nintendo "crazies" have taken over the site.. once again!

VIVA LE REVOLUTION! but seriously is that comment because of your psp thread?

No, it's just in general, nintendo announce donkey kong country and automatically its the best game of the show according to alot of nintendo fans.. then again legend just posted a thread about how dance central will push 5 million 360 consoles.

mM
Around the Network

That's always good news. Lets hope it stays like this.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Seece said:
boilermaker11 said:
Seece said:

It's just slightly annoying certain people clinging to a retail price that isn't confirmed sticking their fingers in their ears singing "lalalala" to anyone that mentions otherwise. It's not 360 fans stating unconfirmed prices as facts, it's sony and nintendo fans.

I didn't really read the rest of what you responded to, because that's just your perspective on things, so I can't argue that. However, this is what stood out to me because you're trying to make this look bad on Sony and Nintendo fans.

But I mean....did you think M$ fans would post articles talking about how Kinect is $149 or $189 or whatever? You guys are supporting Kinect and want it to succeed, of course you wouldn't go bragging about those prices, that although unconfirmed, have been said by several sources, because that's NOT a successful price for an add-on. I bet if Kinect was being said to be $80 from several sources, you'd all be citing as much as you can. But now, the rumored prices happen to be inconvenient prices, so you don't want to trumpet them. 

It's just like M$ hopping on the 3D hate bandwagon against Sony. 3D is being pushed, but the TVs are $1500 , so many M$ have said that it's stupid for Sony to push that medium this early

No, I havn't reported any prices to my knowledge, at the end of the day, I could go post a thread now saying it's rumoured to cost "$199" it wouldn't matter, Kinect will be the price it will be. Whatever is said on forums is irrelevent.

The fact sony and nintendo fans think it will be $149 doesn't bother me, the fact they're citing it as fact in threads comparing move/kinect is however annoying. Only for the fact, like I said before, they're basically citing it as fact. I believe it'll be $99, I know full well that isn't fact and it could very well be $149 though.

and if you want an opinion from me (a 360 fan, obviously) about 3d. I think it's genius. I think someone has to get the ball rolling on 3D in homes, I'm glad it's sony.

For all I care Microsoft can sign up to 3D down the road when Sony have done all the leg work. Either way, I'm not won over by 3D. Endorsed by Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft .. whoever ... I need convincing.

That's the thing though. You wouldn't say it costs $199, because that's a big fat negative for the Kinect. What I'm trying to say is that, hypothetically, if the Move was $150, there'd be just as many people on the other side of the fence bashing it because at that price it wouldn't be successful.

Only news we have on Kinect is from Amazon, Gamestop, and a handful of other sites, and because the rumored price is not a good one, M$ fans aren't going to post about it. 

I'm a Sony fan, but would it make sense for me to defend Move if it was really expensive? No, that's a bad thing, and at the same time, being a negative means :D :D :D for fans of other companies. Put it this way, since it's been like this on this forum for years anyway. Not only, but mostly fans of a certain console are the ones who post the positive news about it. Those against the console post the negative news.

Right now, in terms of price, what we've seen so far is a big fat Kinect, so of course it seems like Sony/Nintendo fans are taking over. But at the same time, look at the thread posted about how the Wii is finished because Nintendo is throwing full support behind the 3DS now. You think a Nintendo fan posted that?

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

"...all of a sudden they have three kid's, a wife, a mum, a dad, two grandmas and a labrador who love's Kinnect  and were amazed by thing's they've never seen done before anywhere else. "

Yea, I have noticed that haha

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Lulz @ this thread. Sony fanboy calling the kettle black. Sony fanboys have been defensive for the last 5 years because Sony's follow up to the most successful console of all time is in dead last and now that MS finally had a soft showing at an E3 the Sony nerd ragers finally have something to heckle MS fanboys about. Good times.

Funtime said:

Lulz @ this thread. Sony fanboy calling the kettle black. Sony fanboys have been defensive for the last 5 years because Sony's follow up to the most successful console of all time is in dead last and now that MS finally had a soft showing at an E3 the Sony nerd ragers finally have something to heckle MS fanboys about. Good times.

I thought this site changed.. and everyone could be good and have good arguements, but no this is just another example of what gamers are about these days..

mM