By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 360 crazies are starting to replace the Sony crazies on this site.

SaviorX said:

"...all of a sudden they have three kid's, a wife, a mum, a dad, two grandmas and a labrador who love's Kinnect  and were amazed by thing's they've never seen done before anywhere else. "

Yea, I have noticed that haha

It's 2 kids and a wife. Mom, Dad and grandma could give a rats ass about video games and I keep the dog outside.

Hey, it sounded like a good arguement. Thats why so many people who are 360 only fans because that is the only console mom would buy them stole it when I posted the actual reaction from my 2 year old.

Don't fret fans from every camp. I for one buy everything that even slightly interests me from the big 3. I will be supporting all of your lunacy.

Off topic: Which sword should I save up for from King Block in 3D Dot? I am trying to avoid looking at any walkthrough sites but I will make an acception by asking the above lol.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Funtime said:

Lulz @ this thread. Sony fanboy calling the kettle black. Sony fanboys have been defensive for the last 5 years because Sony's follow up to the most successful console of all time is in dead last and now that MS finally had a soft showing at an E3 the Sony nerd ragers finally have something to heckle MS fanboys about. Good times.

I thought this site changed.. and everyone could be good and have good arguements, but no this is just another example of what gamers are about these days..

Unfortunately i think it got even worse on this site the last few months (The great alan wake graphics war between ps3 and 360 fanboys) Im sad,  gaming is supposed to be fun, but everyone is just against one another on this site :(

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

boilermaker11 said:
Seece said:
boilermaker11 said:
Seece said:

It's just slightly annoying certain people clinging to a retail price that isn't confirmed sticking their fingers in their ears singing "lalalala" to anyone that mentions otherwise. It's not 360 fans stating unconfirmed prices as facts, it's sony and nintendo fans.

I didn't really read the rest of what you responded to, because that's just your perspective on things, so I can't argue that. However, this is what stood out to me because you're trying to make this look bad on Sony and Nintendo fans.

But I mean....did you think M$ fans would post articles talking about how Kinect is $149 or $189 or whatever? You guys are supporting Kinect and want it to succeed, of course you wouldn't go bragging about those prices, that although unconfirmed, have been said by several sources, because that's NOT a successful price for an add-on. I bet if Kinect was being said to be $80 from several sources, you'd all be citing as much as you can. But now, the rumored prices happen to be inconvenient prices, so you don't want to trumpet them. 

It's just like M$ hopping on the 3D hate bandwagon against Sony. 3D is being pushed, but the TVs are $1500 , so many M$ have said that it's stupid for Sony to push that medium this early

No, I havn't reported any prices to my knowledge, at the end of the day, I could go post a thread now saying it's rumoured to cost "$199" it wouldn't matter, Kinect will be the price it will be. Whatever is said on forums is irrelevent.

The fact sony and nintendo fans think it will be $149 doesn't bother me, the fact they're citing it as fact in threads comparing move/kinect is however annoying. Only for the fact, like I said before, they're basically citing it as fact. I believe it'll be $99, I know full well that isn't fact and it could very well be $149 though.

and if you want an opinion from me (a 360 fan, obviously) about 3d. I think it's genius. I think someone has to get the ball rolling on 3D in homes, I'm glad it's sony.

For all I care Microsoft can sign up to 3D down the road when Sony have done all the leg work. Either way, I'm not won over by 3D. Endorsed by Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft .. whoever ... I need convincing.

That's the thing though. You wouldn't say it costs $199, because that's a big fat negative for the Kinect. What I'm trying to say is that, hypothetically, if the Move was $150, there'd be just as many people on the other side of the fence bashing it because at that price it wouldn't be successful.

Only news we have on Kinect is from Amazon, Gamestop, and a handful of other sites, and because the rumored price is not a good one, M$ fans aren't going to post about it. 

I'm a Sony fan, but would it make sense for me to defend Move if it was really expensive? No, that's a bad thing, and at the same time, being a negative means :D :D :D for fans of other companies. Put it this way, since it's been like this on this forum for years anyway. Not only, but mostly fans of a certain console are the ones who post the positive news about it. Those against the console post the negative news.

Right now, in terms of price, what we've seen so far is a big fat Kinect, so of course it seems like Sony/Nintendo fans are taking over. But at the same time, look at the thread posted about how the Wii is finished because Nintendo is throwing full support behind the 3DS now. You think a Nintendo fan posted that?

No I wouldn't, but then I wouldn't post, agree with, or take stock in a source saying Kinect is $39.99. Because I don't believe it'll be $39.99 or under and I don't believe it'll be $149.99, it's nothing to do with negativity from my POV.

If I see any signs indicated a low price, I'm going to post it because that's what's interesting to me. That said, I havn't posted ANY prices from retailers or "sources" only impressions from Microsoft representatives.

I remember a ton of damage control from Sony fans after their E3 2006, same is happening with MS fans this year.

I personally don't see anything about Kinect that looks good. MS seemed to do anything in their power to make this accessory seem LESS interesting then originally thought, with their lineup of bland looking shovelware. MS seems to believe that since they are marketing to the casual audience, that they will be content with bland garbage, but it's just not true. That joyride game was painful to watch, looked sluggish and nearly put me to sleep.

I am far more interested in the new 360 slim, which I will be looking to trade in for at gamestop soon. My old model heats up my room terribly and I could always use a bigger HDD, I only have the 20 gig so 250 would be a major step up. This is what the 360 fans in damage control SHOULD be focusing on, because this is what's going to move consoles, at least for a bit, not the Kinect.

Around the Network

I feel like i sound like a Fanboy when i say this but yes i feel they do and when ure fanboys go crazy its a sure sign that the console is in rough times

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

I for one haven't changed my tune. If you could search, I would post up some of my old threads about Kinect all the way back to early 2009.

Tease.

Doobie_wop said:

Since the Microsoft Press Conference the 360 fan's on this site have gone into propaganda mode, all of a sudden they have three kid's, a wife, a mum, a dad, two grandmas and a labrador who love's Kinnect  and were amazed by thing's they've never seen done before anywhere else.

This is so spot-on.

If I see selnor bringing up his wife one more time... XD

wholikeswood said:
Doobie_wop said:

Since the Microsoft Press Conference the 360 fan's on this site have gone into propaganda mode, all of a sudden they have three kid's, a wife, a mum, a dad, two grandmas and a labrador who love's Kinnect  and were amazed by thing's they've never seen done before anywhere else.

This is so spot-on.

If I see selnor bringing up his wife one more time... XD

Why shouldn't we?

This device is more appealing to wives and kids ATM, nobody is denieing that.

For sole 360 gamers, it's exciting for us to get our family's more involved, I'm genuinly excited for the kids in my family to get their hands on Kinect.

Selnor can talk about the hell he wants, it's no business of yours.

The only bothersome thing I've seen (haven't been on this forum too much since VGchartz became a "hub") is that some people are raving over Kinnectimals while they were dissing Eyepet for being too childish....