By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: "It's ganna be a tough holiday for Sony"

It seems M$ has really replaced sony and maybe even nintendo in terms of arrogance, i find it hard to believe that with GT5(argualby the most anticipated PS3 game yet, with figures expecting to be huge sales wise) coming out in november that sony will have holiday troubles

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

Around the Network

Yup... unnecessary and lame interview!

Not the interview... the answers.

B-B-B-B bookmarked

Oh Microsoft, you alwa.. well you.. I'm always amaz... I'm speechless.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Sony AND Microsoft are in for a though Holiday.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

Sony AND Microsoft are in for a though Holiday.

why? Sony has the ps3 at $299 with move to attract casual gamers, plus the game line up, and 3D

Microsoft has a new 360 slim with kinect to attract casual gamers and potentially a $149 360 slim..

so idk why they are in trouble.. if anything they both should see higher hardware sales than last year..

mM

I think MS will outsell Sony this Holiday if things remainthe same as of right now. And I think, they are playing around with the price so they can surprise us later on. There's only one problem : GT5

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

I think MS will outsell Sony this Holiday if things remainthe same as of right now. And I think, they are playing around with the price so they can surprise us later on. There's only one problem : GT5

What's going on right now?

mM
leo-j said:
psrock said:

What's going on right now?

If the prices remain the same on both side.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
reaver_x said:

did he just say MS won E3?? LMAOROFL

It was part of the show. Geoff gave each spokesmen from Sony, MS and Nintendo 1 minute to convince people they had "won" E3.