By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: 3DS costs "ALOT MORE" to make than the DSi

By the time it goes in mass production, the price isn't as pricey anymore.

I think it will cost $200 USD.

Around the Network

Gotta love bullshit title. People would answer differently were it titled correctly as "Patcher says".

Malachi says that Leo mom told him she love taking it in the ass

Thread title "Leo mom love taking it in the ass". See how that work?

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Malachi said:

Gotta love bullshit title. People would answer differently were it titled correctly as "Patcher says".

Malachi says that Leo mom told him she love taking it in the ass

Thread title "Leo mom love taking it in the ass". See how that work?

:O

Oh my.... this aint right

Wonder if Nintendo is skimming threads like this to see how much people are willing to pay? After the cheapness of the DS and Wii Im hoping they keep it affordable and not pull a PSP.

$200 is a nice round number, I might go a little higher but I dont really want to.

SosusOCR said:

Wonder if Nintendo is skimming threads like this to see how much people are willing to pay?

:O

NINTENDO, I'M NOT PAYING MORE THEN $99 US!!!!!

OT: The DSi can't be that expensive to make, so just because it'll cost a lot more to make a 3DS, doesn't mean it won't make a profit when sold at a reasonable price.

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:

Bringing out a handheld that costs more than your home console just sounds like a bad idea.  $199.  Even with the DSi @ 169, Ninty is probably making a silly profit, so "a lot" more could be anything.

DS used to cost more than the Gamecube.

Its really not a big deal if it offers more or a completely unique service, which the 3DS does.

Granted, I would have a REALLY hard time spending more than $200.

well durr...

man 300 of 250 is way to much.

and dont come with that(is has awesome tech under the hood bullcrap.

5 years ago the psp whas a tech beast and it sold for 250 euro/dollar and everyone thought it whas waay to expensive..

More than 200$ is my bet. This piece of technology must cost a hefty price.

I would pay $500.

I would pay more than i am willing to admit infact.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.