By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: 3DS costs "ALOT MORE" to make than the DSi

realsubzero said:

If it sells at $249 at launch, i will buy one. but a $ 249 price tag means its gonna cost €249 euro. im based in Ireland.  Which means we are spending a good 60 dollars more for the machine. but its even worse for our UK friends. they get slapped with about an $80 dollar difference.

anyways, im getting one, day one. if its region free, then day one japan. if not, then day one Ireland i dont care about the cost. Nintendo have yet to disappointment me in the handheld market and they dont look to start anytime soon

The Otto West that lives in each one of us is quite happy about this.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

$249.99, no more, no less

axt113 said:

o_O ???

I'll pick it up for 300 no more that that.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

RCTjunkie said:
axt113 said:

o_O ???

I think its going to be exactly the same price as the Wii was at launch

Around the Network
axt113 said:
RCTjunkie said:
axt113 said:

o_O ???

I think its going to be exactly the same price as the Wii was at launch

Oh... I thought this was the "How much would you pay for a 3DS" thread.... awkward...

Good prediction, though.