By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yamauchi: GT5 has too much detail.. good enough for PS"4" budget revealed

Serious_frusting said:

If the standard cars do not have cockpit which i highly doubt then i am not purchasing this game full price

Yeah, just having 7 times the content than the next most packed racing game, more features and unparalleld visuals isn't enough to guarantee a full price purchase, those money are better spent on a 6 hour long game with zero replay value and no multiplayer.

/Facepalm

/Double facepalm

/Napalm

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

"The Standard cars apparently won't have the exact interior modeling. For example, an Enzo's interior will look like the real deal, but your typical Mustang's will look like exactly like Mustang's."

What the hell does this meen?  An Enzo will look like the real deal but a Mustang will look exactly like a Mustang?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

"The Standard cars apparently won't have the exact interior modeling. For example, an Enzo's interior will look like the real deal, but your typical Mustang's will look like exactly like Mustang's."

What the hell does this meen?  An Enzo will look like the real deal but a Mustang will look exactly like a Mustang?

Don't ask me to explain it. I just copied it from the Kotaku link.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

leo-j said:

Looks like I may be becoming the Selnor version of GT5! According to Yamauchi GT5 has too much detail, the game has OVER 1000 CARS (not 950-1000) and they put too much detail into the game.. oh and the budget for the game's production was a mere $60 MILLION dollars..

"too much detail"

http://kotaku.com/5565396/gran-turismo-5-might-have-too-much-detail

good enough for playstation "4"

http://www.videogameszone.de/Gran-Turismo-5-PS3-133781/News/Gran-Turismo-5-E3-Preview-Die-Grafik-ist-schon-jetzt-auf-Playstation-4-Niveau-754608/2/

the game uses advanced head tracking, and is capable of running 3D at 1080p resolution

Not 1080p, it's 1280x1080p. Real 1080p is 1920x1080p.

60 million?!?!?!? Think about how many pears you could buy with that money.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius