By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

We need a new table... one of those that sony used to pull to compare prices

I need some help with this, not sure if everything is correct as I don't know some PS3 features, but I got what I could from wiki.

Obviously we don't know Kinects price, so I go from the lowest to the highest price point, personally I don't think it'll be below $99, but I did $49 anyway.

there is a slim arcade???????

not out so don't make a table out of it

Yup it's already been confirmed, I don't need your permission to do anything thanks very much ..

not out so don't make it

and PS3's bluray deosn'y have any value?

also PS3 online is free so why attach that cost?

PS PLUS is just a different thing which even XBOC LIVE doesn't provide

your chart is FAIL

Again, be quiet.

I added Blu Ray to the Video Playback section. PS Online is still an online service .. it's not as if you need XBL to play xbox either ...

nice chart. man that motion controll really adds up for sony doesnt it

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network
Fumanchu said:

I think by far that the biggest revelation to come out of this cost comparison is that the 'Wii60' argument is back again;

Wii = $200 with motion control

360 Arcade = $150 with 2 games

Total = $350

PS3 Move = $400

It's only fair that if you include Move with the PS3, you have to include Kinect with the Wii60.

So, Wii60 is actually $500.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Fumanchu said:

I think by far that the biggest revelation to come out of this cost comparison is that the 'Wii60' argument is back again;

Total = $350

PS3 Move = $400

It's only fair that if you include Move with the PS3, you have to include Kinect with the Wii60.

You don't know how much Kinect is yet ..

Seece said:
Kantor said:
Fumanchu said:

Total = $350

PS3 Move = $400

You don't know how much Kinect is yet ..

Most estimates put it at around $150, including that of GameStop.

But even if it costs $100 (it costing less than that is incredibly unlikely, considering the level of technology within), that's still $50 more than the PS3 Move Bundle.

It is going to be funny running into all the 1 armed boxers on the PS3 who think all they need for Move is a wand and an eye.

I guess im a glutton though. I will buy a full set of move and kinect, just like I bought 4 motion plus attachments even though I have used them once.

Move is very expensive when you add it all up.

Kinect could be $50 or $5000 (won't know for sure until it is official)

BTW come up with some new ideas. These are the same arguements with the same people that have been going on for years. The only hilarity is that now the Sony fanboys sound like the MS fanboys from back in the day.

PS why hasn't anyone brought up that fact that there is going to be way to much vulgarity on PSN & Live when these things hit. How long till you log on to play your favorite fighting game to see mr gimpy stark naked with a wand in his ass waving hi at the start of the match. Or the fat naked cheeto covered dude who figured out how to use Kinect while enveloping his sofa. Oh the good times are coming. (at least the wii doesnt come with a camera)

Around the Network
shock182 said:

It is going to be funny running into all the 1 armed boxers on the PS3 who think all they need for Move is a wand and an eye.

I guess im a glutton though. I will buy a full set of move and kinect, just like I bought 4 motion plus attachments even though I have used them once.

BTW come up with some new ideas. These are the same arguements with the same people that have been going on for years. The only hilarity is that now the Sony fanboys sound like the MS fanboys from back in the day.

PS why hasn't anyone brought up that fact that there is going to be way to much vulgarity on PSN & Live when these things hit. How long till you log on to play your favorite fighting game to see mr gimpy stark naked with a wand in his ass waving hi at the start of the match. Or the fat naked cheeto covered dude who figured out how to use Kinect while enveloping his sofa. Oh the good times are coming. (at least the wii doesnt come with a camera)

They don't show the camera footage to the person you're playing with. That's just disgusting.

All they see is your character and his various limbs as controlled by the Move wand.

Also, bear in mind that the PS Eye can still detect motion, so it's not only what you do with your Move hand that counts, though that will make up the majority of the feedback.

Kantor said:
shock182 said:

They don't show the camera footage to the person you're playing with. That's just disgusting.

All they see is your character and his various limbs as controlled by the Move wand.

Also, bear in mind that the PS Eye can still detect motion, so it's not only what you do with your Move hand that counts, though that will make up the majority of the feedback.

Oh it will get intergrated some way some how. To many cameras now days to not have options for a video feed of some kind.

On the PS eye and motion. Yes I believe you are right so let me restate.

It is going to be funny running into all the 1 arm at 1 to 1 motion boxers on the PS3 who think all they need for Move is a wand and an eye.

If you take this stuff to seriously I feel sorry for you. Not you directly just some you in general. And I don't mean you the person I quoted. Bah you get the drift.

shock182 said:
Kantor said:
shock182 said:

Oh it will get intergrated some way some how. To many cameras now days to not have options for a video feed of some kind.

On the PS eye and motion. Yes I believe you are right so let me restate.

It is going to be funny running into all the 1 arm at 1 to 1 motion boxers on the PS3 who think all they need for Move is a wand and an eye.

If you take this stuff to seriously I feel sorry for you. Not you directly just some you in general. And I don't mean you the person I quoted. Bah you get the drift.

I know it was a joke. But 99% of jokes have real sentiment behind them.

Kantor said:
shock182 said:
Kantor said:

Fine. I will put up the gag ball and gimp suit and not prance around with the wand in my anus when it comes out in a couple of months. Party Pooper

shock182 said:
Kantor said:
shock182 said:
Kantor said:

Fine. I will put up the gag ball and gimp suit and not prance around with the wand in my anus when it comes out in a couple of months. Party Pooper

Go ahead. You'll just have to do that on XBL Uno.