By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lame thread, we all know how much the wiimote costs if you buy everything seperately, especially if you want 4 controlers with wm

this is an obvious troll thread, and seen as ther is such little difference between wiimote wm#= bundles and ps move then I really dont see what your problem is apart from hating on the move...

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
steverhcp02 said:
MrBubbles said:

how exactly does buying things at different times "solve" anything ?

Do you justify paying 30,000 for a car or make payments monthly, it justifies spending more money when spread over long term...what was it you said, forgive me if i misquote you, 1st grade stuff? 

At the end, you pay the same amount....

Exactly, thats my point, actually you pay more with interes on the cart, but my point is it hurts a lot more spending 30,000 or $180 at one time than it does spending $400 a month or two months paying $90

If i want a move but say gosh $180 is a lot i can buy it in pieces, if i want a prius i can say gosh thats  alot of money but i can chip away at it.

Im not saying its a benefit im simply saying with this structure its not an "omg dealbreaker" people are attempting to make it be.,

well, i got a 0% interest plan on my tv when i got it. payable in 6 months and cost the same as if i bought itwith cash.

and yeah, one can buy it one at a time. there is no golden rule saying buy all or nothing. its just painfully obvious that some people just want to make it seem more expensive than it really is.

so immature.

the sports games on the game in the pack all require nothing but 1 normal move remote.. so this theory is debunked pretty easily..

move is 100$, thats it..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

half of the games on the sports champions disc have been shown using two wands.  they are clearly intended to use two, even if they are able to function with only 1. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

half of the games on the sports champions disc have been shown using two wands.  they are clearly intended to use two, even if they are able to function with only 1. 

And ? The whole point of the wii and the move is for family play ... so there for they actually expect people to own 4 controllers  ...

Most my friends that own a Wii have 4 controllers.

And my most fun experiences playing games was with 4 or more people in a room so I dont understand the confusion ... any console in wich you decide to buy 4 controllers comes out very costly no matter what.

Around the Network

Move is $50. The PS Eye is $40. Therefore, the whole package is $90.

Everybody who is saying that it costs $180 because that's the full experience: I hope you've never said that the 360 costs $200.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Everybody who is saying that it costs $180 because that's the full experience: I hope you've never said that the 360 costs $200.

the base package is 90 like the 360 base package is 150

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

MrBubbles said:
Xoj said:

the wiii mote its over 100$ that way too xP

all new wii systems come with a fully functioning wiimote (meaning it has wii motion plus and a nunchuk).

if you purchase the $400 ps3 bundle you will still require an additional $80 for the nunchuk and second wand.

u dont need the nunchuck u can use dualshock. and not all wind come with a second controller.

hudsoniscool said:
Kantor said:

the base package is 90 like the 360 base package is 150

Thus, PS Move costs $90, and the Xbox 360 costs $150 (is that while stocks last, or permanent? I'm not sure)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MrBubbles said:

someone did not watch the recent sports champions video where you could chose between 1 or 2 wands for gameplay for a person.....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1