By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mike_intellivision said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
million10th said:

I was very hyped for move, but then I saw the price.

100$ (=100€) just for eye and 1 move wand and shitty game.

It could have been 80$ = eye wand sub minigames, but no.

btw Isn't it just cheaper to buy eye and wand and maybe socom 4 separately 

PS MOVE will be discounted to  $30-35 at many places as DS3

PS NAV too will be discounted near $20

PS EYE is already $30 at many places

you can buy many of the games you are already buying this fall and have move support as many of them have

SONY's MOVE pricing was effected by KINECT dissapointment

Discounts come and go. But you also have to remember that other items will also be being discounted. So the comparison of one item being lower than another remains the same.

Personally, I think that anything more than a 20% discount from Amazon would be really stretching it (which means $40 for the Move controller -- not $30-$35).  

And if you buy in a store -- which most people will - you will generally not find that discount.

Mike from Morgantown

really more than a 20% is not possible

AMAZON has DS3 at $43 from $55

and there are alot of discounts too

Around the Network
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

We need a new table... one of those that sony used to pull to compare prices

I need some help with this, not sure if everything is correct as I don't know some PS3 features, but I got what I could from wiki.

Obviously we don't know Kinects price, so I go from the lowest to the highest price point, personally I don't think it'll be below $99, but I did $49 anyway.

there is a slim arcade???????

not out so don't make a table out of it

It's really crazy with add-ons, you probably won't be able to play most games without that nunchuk. That's a pretty cheap "move" making us buy another Move also, I hope they'll drop the add-on prices soon after realease. A full Wii Controller would be 80$ without the heart rate thing. I wonder how much the DS3 shell will be....

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

anyone else fed up with the price is too much winging i am:(:( i know one thing i want ps move i don't care how much it costs, i want sports champions, sorcery and socom 4:P:P

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

I need some help with this, not sure if everything is correct as I don't know some PS3 features, but I got what I could from wiki.

Obviously we don't know Kinects price, so I go from the lowest to the highest price point, personally I don't think it'll be below $99, but I did $49 anyway.

Yup it's already been confirmed, I don't need your permission to do anything thanks very much ..

Around the Network

I think by far that the biggest revelation to come out of this cost comparison is that the 'Wii60' argument is back again;

Wii = $200 with motion control

360 Arcade = $150 with 2 games

Total = $350

PS3 Move = $400

greenmedic88 said:

By my count it's $200 for a pair of controllers ($50x2) a pair of sub-controllers ($30x2) and $40 for the PSEye for anyone who doesn't have one.

Or $130 for a pair of controllers and a sub-controller. From what information's been released, the DS3 can be used with the Move controller in lieu of the sub-controller. Awkward, but if cost is an issue, that's $100 for two controllers.

Of course it's $140 for a pair of Wii Remotes ($50x2 w/ Motion Plus ) a pair of Nunchuks ($20x2). $160 if the Motion Plus attachments were purchased separately (as many owners did). The difference in price is the camera. About the only people complaining about the price of a Wii controller set are those who host a lot of 4 player parties, so...

Wouldn't it be a a pair of motion and a extra wiimote and nunchuk? They already come with a nunchuk and wiimote.

30 20 (2x20)= 90

Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Yup it's already been confirmed, I don't need your permission to do anything thanks very much ..

not out so don't make it

and PS3's bluray deosn'y have any value?

also PS3 online is free so why attach that cost?

PS PLUS is just a different thing which even XBOC LIVE doesn't provide

your chart is FAIL

I'd just like to add that its probably best practice to consider the $30 charge station and $30 nunchuck even though you can do without both technically. Sure you can use a dual shock, and sure you can use the USB port (not ports) available on the PS3 for charging, its just much more practical. Its the same deal as say a cordless phone which uses rechargeable AA batteries, sure you could use it without a charging station with a battery charge, you just wouldn't want to.

If I was going to buy Move set today I would consider it to cost at full retail price $160 off the shelf with everything that I would need for one person to use it. Thats Bundle Move Nunchuck Charger. Sure you could walk out the door with only $90 games as the cost if you really want to, but I doubt most people would want to.

To add Move to the PS3 to me costs almost as much as the Wii by itself to have similar functionality. Better in respect to charging but without Wii Sports and Wii sports 2 so that in my mind is fair and balanced and reflects real world useage. Now its up to Sony to prove that Move is worth it, which has always been the central point rather than price.

Tease.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:

not out so don't make it

and PS3's bluray deosn'y have any value?

also PS3 online is free so why attach that cost?

PS PLUS is just a different thing which even XBOC LIVE doesn't provide

your chart is FAIL

Again, be quiet.

I added Blu Ray to the Video Playback section. PS Online is still an online service .. it's not as if you need XBL to play xbox either ...