By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Shows Why PS3 Is King Of Exclusives

sony blew them all out of the water and yes even nintendo you know why? cause they had so much stuff to show that they had to show half the games before E3 and couldnt even show some games at all! sony have the most content which equals a win.

Around the Network
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

sony blew them all out of the water and yes even nintendo you know why? cause they had so much stuff to show that they had to show half the games before E3 and couldnt even show some games at all! sony have the most content which equals a win.

dito, but i have a different winner and soon you will all see who it is.

jarrod said:
Sensei said:

Nintendo surely made more impact with 3DS. That being said, I never cared for their 1st party games. Zelda, Mario, and all those franchises never caught me and each new generation just feels like Nintendo is recycling them over and over. I'll buy a Nintendo console once it has good 3rd party support (just like the SNES did) - my personal view is that the Wii is a distant third behind X360 and PS3.

3rd party exclusives at the E3 conferences...

Xbox 360

• Codename: Kingdoms (also on PC, lol)

PlayStation 3

• Final Fantasy XIV: Online (also on PC, lol (also secretly on 360, lolol))
Wii
  • Disney Epic Mickey (Disney)
  • Goldeneye 007 (Activision)
  • NBA Jam (EA)

Hasn't been confirmed, lol

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
jarrod said:
Sensei said:

Nintendo surely made more impact with 3DS. That being said, I never cared for their 1st party games. Zelda, Mario, and all those franchises never caught me and each new generation just feels like Nintendo is recycling them over and over. I'll buy a Nintendo console once it has good 3rd party support (just like the SNES did) - my personal view is that the Wii is a distant third behind X360 and PS3.

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

Wii
  • NBA Jam (EA)

Actually, turns out MS is telling press it really is 360 only, no PC version. :0

jarrod said:

Holishit, last place makes people crazy!  Were Gamecube fans this bad?

They still are, just read this thread...

Around the Network

Right. I've read this thread...

And what i got was this -

Exclusives announced before the show don't count as exclusives at your show!

Nintendo (Not a console) > PS3!

VGC is so annoying these days.

jarrod said:
themanwithnoname said:
jarrod said:
Sensei said:

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

Wii
  • NBA Jam (EA)

Actually, turns out MS is telling press it really is 360 only, no PC version. :0

Really? Any links to read?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
jarrod said:
themanwithnoname said:
jarrod said:
Sensei said:

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

Wii
  • NBA Jam (EA)

Really? Any links to read?

http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/06/14/e3-2010-crytek-officially-reveals-codename-kingdoms-will-it/

RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:

Right. I've read this thread...

And what i got was this -

Exclusives announced before the show don't count as exclusives at your show!

Nintendo (Not a console) > PS3!

VGC is so annoying these days.

If you split up all three Nintendo systems and compare them to the PS3 individually...

Well, at least you've got Morgan Webb still on your side. Consider yourself blessed.

RolStoppable said:

If you split up all three Nintendo systems and compare them to the PS3 individually...

Even then, 3DS rapes PS3 sideways, and Wii is still competitive (if not ahead) for exclusives.  And hell, with DQIX and Golden Sun DS isn't looking all that bad either...

Speaking of DS, what happened to PSP?