By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Shows Why PS3 Is King Of Exclusives

http://www.explicitgamer.com/article/killzone-3-final-fantasy-xiv-infamous-2-gran-turismo-5-little-big-planet-2-socom-4-and-twisted-metal-show-why-sony-is-still-king-of-exclusives

Sony blew Microsoft and Nintendo right out of the water with the sheer number of exclusive games (that target the core gamer) announced. Let us take a look at a bunch of the exclusives that were shown at today's conference at E3 2010.

Killzone 3 was confirmed for release in February 2011 with full 3D and Playstation Move functionality.

Gran Turismo 5 is slated for release in North America November 2nd, 2010

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs Trailer

InFAMOUS 2 Trailer

LittleBigPlanet 2 is set for release in November of 2010. It contains a game editor, similar in spirit to Blizzard's RTS map editors, to allow players to make games within Little Big Planet. This is indeed exciting news.

Final Fantasy XIV Trailer

Is that exclusive enough for you? Microsoft had next to none and Nintendo had tons of exclusives, but they were all regurgitated crap from it's glory days. Nintendo covers a different sector of the industry than Sony so their announcements don't affect the PS3's holiday season. Microsoft had nothing new to offer us during their press conference so they too don't have a negative affect on the PS3's holiday season. With all these great exclusives, PS , and motion controls that cater to the core gamer I see the PS3 having the best holiday season yet.

Excited?! What are you waiting for?

But there's more!

But there's more!

Twisted Metal Announcement Trailer

a

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

Sony blew Microsoft (BUT NOT NINTENDO)  right out of the water with.........

Fixed :)

I'm soryy BHR but I stopped reading after you said Sony blew Nintendo out of the water.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DAmn man, you just try to hard.... feel sorry for ya. Keep tryin' though, it's funny

The ps3 beat the wii at E3, but the 3DS looks so good you have to give the overall win to Nintendo. They get an A, Sony a B, and MS a D.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

No...

4 ≈ One

DKCR, Goldeneye007, Metroid Other M and Zelda are saying hi.

1 this site is gettin on my nerves with posting vids up it used to be so easy

2 "Sony blew Microsoft and Nintendo right out of the water with the sheer number of exclusive games (that target the core gamer) announced"

i didnt watch any conference just a little of MS and Sonys how many exclusives did Nintendo announce for Wii and MS for 360?  Theres also a few more Sony exclusives for the Move that are not included on the list

Play Me

Have you completely ignored the many threads on extreame variety and far higher number of Wii/DS/3DS exclusives coming up?

Clearly this is just your opinion on games you favor. But the thread showing Wii won the E3 hands down by 70% of VGC users proves you're in the minority.

well I can wait to get twisted metal and maybe socom 4

but this year Nintendo's show was for the core fans

I like how the wii is the system I hate the most and at the same I luv the best

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10